GO!

Teh Tiny Humper

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Loki

*Gnaw gnaw gnaw*

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '07 4:35pm PST 
Okay now do I need to discourage this at all? I mean, he's only done it to my leg once......and he was hovering in mid-air so it wasnt really on my leg....we would eventually like to look into breeding him...not sure quite with what....but uhm yeah do I need to discourage him from it at certain times and if so, how do I discourage him from it??
[notify]
Willy Lee

I'm the boss!- Don't mess with- the Willy!

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 2:24pm PST 
Hi there, my humans call me "Big Willy" because when I get excited I start going at it with people's legs and arms too. Usually they tell me "no" and then I stop. I always keep my distance though and it makes people laugh like crazy! I don't think there's anything wrong with it - it's just a dominance thing.
[notify]