GO!

PLEASE HELP ME HELP JIMMY (long)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Postal

"THE FURRY- BRATWURST"

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 9:24am PST 
Hi all my fellow doxies ..Mom really needs your help..There is a lady in MO who has a 7 year old doxie ..She is going thru divorce etc..Cannot keep Jimmy..Jimmy started having seizures again but they are controlled by meds..he needs his teeth cleaned and shots..She was going to have him PTS unless she found him a home was TOTALLY against shelter or rescue..Another dogster mom pleaded with her about doxie rescue GREAT but the foster I had lined up in MO backed out because Jimmy doesnt get along with other doggies...She will hang on for now BUT I have to call her tomorrow ..ANYONE know who can foster this pup PLEASE HELP IF U CAN.....Thanks so much...Postal and Momma
WE would take him but there is me and momma is rescuing another doxie from Texas soon...

Edited by author Sat May 26, '07 9:24am PST

[notify]
Danny

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 9:43am PST 
Please check out Almost Home Dachshund Rescue. Good rescues will work with a dog who is sick or has behavior problems. They coordinate with the California dachshund rescue I came from but I think they can help in any state. I think it is "almosthomerescue.org". Just dachshunds and dachshund mixes.

Edited by author Sat May 26, '07 9:46am PST

[notify]
Postal

"THE FURRY- BRATWURST"

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 6:42pm PST 
LOOKS LIKE WE DID IT..Found a rescue for Jimmy now all we need is a transport which should be easy,,,,LOOK LIKE WE SAVED JIMMY cheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Ginger - rest in- peace

Brave Heart

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 7:14pm PST 
AMAZING!!! Postal, you are the one who really made this happen. You are a hero.
[notify]
Postal

"THE FURRY- BRATWURST"

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 8:58am PST 
Jimmy will be in his new foster home on Saturday

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]