GO!

What up with all the licking?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Charlee- Bruce

Eat, Sleep,- Bones, &- Attention.

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '07 10:42am PST 
Charlee Bruce licks all the time. I think that is how they get our attetion sometimes becuase we do not always enjoy the lick in the face. But make sure to aknowledge it in some way, either tell him no or say good boy. which ever is ur type?shrug
[notify]
Veronica

I love to swim!

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '07 9:48am PST 
I like to do the lick/bite combo on my mom and dad's nose and chin. Works every time. smile
[notify]
Beau Chien,- NPC, PAWS

A doxie with- moxie!

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '07 12:50pm PST 
*lick**lick*I LOOOVE to LICK!

Mouth, nose, cheek, eyes, ears, feet, toes, fingers, hands, arms, legs, you name it!

Daddy only lets me lick his ears... but I love to bite Mom's nose until it's red. I also like to give my sister frenchies laugh out loud
[notify]

M

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '07 4:08pm PST 
Jeepers! All 3 or us love to give kisses! Mom digs it more than Dad though. Doughnut gives nose nibbles when she is excited too laugh out loud We even lick the couch sometimes...
[notify]
Lucy Louise

Just call me- Grandma.

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 4:07pm PST 
Lucy is just about content to lick anything or anyone I think. She sleeps, eats and licks. What an easy lifestyle. It's a little indecent, all this licking! thinking
[notify]
Shorty

Egrets must DIE!

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 4:25pm PST 
Shorty loves to lick our faces - and my hubby doesnt mind it but i do. So i've taught him off. When he gets too excited and tries to lick my skin off i snap my fingers, tell him off, and point down.

When he stops i praise him. In the beginning he even got cookies for this. Now he's not even as crazy about licking other people and i dont have to worry about him trying to french guests because all i have to do is tell him off!

Try it, worked for us!
[notify]
Clyde

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '07 7:58am PST 
We have a dachshund that loves the ears,his name is Clyde. He goes for the ears licking & licking.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3