GO!

New & need some dachshund pals!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Buddy

I have a BIG- family!

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 5:28am PST 
HI guys! I was just rescued yesterday from being PTS and I want some more doxie pals! Will you be my pal?
[notify]
Rondo

Puppy Prodigy

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 7:16am PST 
HI Buddy! We're always excited to add more dachshunds to our friends list! You're quite a beauty, and one very lucky boy! I'm so glad that your family managed to give you a second chance!

Off to send a PPR!
CiCi

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 7:12pm PST 
Hey I'm a rescue too. Grandma got me from a puppy mill and now I have a great home with a dachsie brother and sister, a terrier sister and two kitty brothers.
[notify]

pumpernickel

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 8:14am PST 
I will be your pal. Sounds like you had a rough journey to get to your new home. My name is Pumpernickel, Pump, or Pumpy for short. I go to work everyday with my parents and the guys at work call me the pumpernator. Some would describe me as pushy, but I like to think of myself as assertive. I do shake the UPS guy and the FedEx man down for treats before they are allowed to deliver a package.....but hey, they want to come into my territory so I see it as more of a toll if you will, a dachshund tax, a small price to pay really for access to my world wouldn't you say? Anyway, that's it for now. I have to go take a nap. Regards, Pumpernickel, Mendham New Jersey smile
[notify]
Ellie

LONG DOGS RULE!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 9:55am PST 
BOL Pumpernickel!!

We love new pals & are off to send ppr!!!
[notify]
Sadie

i love cats but- they don't love- me :(

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 7:02am PST 
I'm new to dogster too, so I would love to be your pal
[notify]
Oz

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '07 5:49am PST 
I will be your Friendsnoopy
[notify]
Shortdog

short, dark, and- handsome

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '07 8:12am PST 
Yay!I'm glad you were SAVED!I'll be your pal!
[notify]
~~ Cinna's- Caramel- Delight ~~

I am quite the- Little- Princess!!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 7:42pm PST 
Hi Buddy and all the doxies here...wow what a nice place to be..we'll be sending pup pal requests as soon as we can, we'd like to say Hi to all,,,i'm Cinna and my brother's name is Bouncer..nice to meet you all woof!
[notify]
Buddy

I have a BIG- family!

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 7:57am PST 
Thanks to all of my new pals!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2