GO!

Can your mommies help?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Gretchen *NPC*

Dachsies rule

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 7:48pm PST 
Can your mommies give my mommy some advice? My pal Willie and I are supposed to make puppies, but Willie can't get the little guy to make contact. He gets within an inch or so and gets no closer. It's too late now, but I should be ready again in the summer and mom wants to know how to help make things happen. Oh, she did try to give us a hand by holding me still, didn't work and she got all icky. Willie tries real hard but never makes it in. Can you help????

Edited by author Wed Mar 21, '07 4:07pm PST

[notify]
Augie

Sleep, Eat, then- Sleep some more!

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 7:36pm PST 
Well mabye Willie is too young. If he's not around mabye 2 years old he might not be interested. If thats not the case, you could have your mommy look it up on the internet or ask his vet. If he's not able to have puppies, then your mommy could look for an available male. That could give your more to choose fromwink

Edited by author Thu Mar 29, '07 7:36pm PST

[notify]