GO!

Are these vacuum cleaners a good purchase?(Irobot,Neato,AmTidy)

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

Barked: Fri Feb 28, '14 12:24am PST 
i need robotic vacuum cleaner,Irobot,Neato,AmTidy,Have any good Suggestions
[notify]
Benny

Where did I bury- that bone- again...

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '14 9:32pm PST 
I have an Irobot (I think its a 500 series). Its awesome for cleaning up pet hair. I just turn it on and it buzzes around picking up all Benny's hair. I recommend it way to go
[notify]

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '14 1:21am PST 
i have two robot vacuum cleaner,one is irobot,and the other one is amtidy.

irobot is more expensive than amtidy,irobot cost me $349.99,amtidy A325 only cost me $229.00,they work well now. my house is always clean. I just need to empty the bin daily, takes seconds. Weekly I clean the brushes, less than 10 minutes! Great product, totally lives up to my expectations....
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '14 11:30pm PST 
I'm using Amtidy A325 now. Omg that is a good choice!Four hairy dogs and a clean floor everyday, life is good. This product rocks, it vacuums every single day and picks up dog hair - my house is always clean. Small price values BIG!
[notify]
Maggie,- Tika, &- Porter

Aussie-tastic- Trio

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '14 9:36am PST 
I am house sitting for someone with an iRobot Pet Series and it drives me insane! I would much rather just vacuum myself as it is quicker and less noisy in the long run. I will say it does a good job...it just takes forever to do the living area so I have been setting it to go at night vs bugging my when I am home with it.
[notify]