GO!

Does your dog clean your floor?

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Marley

Whadda ya mean I- can't come- in?????

Barked: Tue Nov 30, '10 10:06am PST 
I not only get my floors cleaned, but my cabinets washed too!
[notify]
Taffy

If it's on the- floor..it's mine

Barked: Tue Nov 30, '10 10:21am PST 
Yes!! Hence Taffy's saying 'if it's on the floor - it's mine!'
He's crated at the moment due to back injury, and not only has it been very traumatic for us all, it means my floors are filthy. I found a large bit of scrambled egg on the floor yesterday, and it actually made me cry - I've not found food on the floor for 5 years frown Can't wait to have the little fella up and about and back to rights and keeping my kitchen floor clean again!
[notify]
The Wee- Beasties

The Wee 3 are- now the Wee 7!!!

Barked: Tue Nov 30, '10 10:53am PST 
Logan actually licks our floor....almost obsessively! It drives me crazy but nothing we do will make him stop. He doesn't just lick where food is or was, but he licks the whole thing, even when the floor is completely clean.

When I'm cooking or cleaning up, I have 5 pairs of eyes just watching and waiting for me to drop something. I have to run them all out of the kitchen just so I don't trip over them. If I get out my salad shooter to grate cheese, they come running from all over the house, even before I turn it on! BOL
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3