GO!

New Website about the Catahoula Leopard Dog :D

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Lennox

Barked: Wed Mar 24, '10 7:52am PST 
Hey everybody,

I own a Catahoula Leopad Dog myself - he is still very young though....but I love this breed for quite a bit of time...grown up with Dobermanns and Ridgebacks, and always worked with them...I guess a Catahoula fits perfectly in this line big grin

However, I thought it would be fun to create a website about this breed ..bacause here in Europe we dont have that many wink

If some of you would fancy to have a look-I would be happy about any feedback!

www.catahoula-leopard.com

Cheers
Tinawinkwink
[notify]
Isaiah

Isaiac - loves to sleep- in his man's lap

Barked: Sat Nov 26, '11 8:57am PST 
Tina,

The web page to which your post pointed is in German, but you can click in the upper left corner for the English site which is here: http://www.catahoula-leopard.de/index_en.htm It's quite a marvelous collection of data about the Catahoula Leopard Dog. Thanks for putting so much work into putting it together.

Isaiah
[notify]