GO!

A bit of a situation...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Max

Somewhere there- is something I- can eat..

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '09 4:15pm PST 
Hello my friends!

Just an update, My aunt is doing awesome health wise and has even contacted a rescue about rescuing and adult Boxer because she says she misses Max like crazy! Woo Hoo! I hope it works out for her... I'd love to have another Boxer in the family!

Anyway, just for an update, we have finally gotten settled in our new place with our pet friendly landlord. I am so fortunate, she knows we have 4 dogs and a cat and she didn't even charge us a pet deposit! We just had to sign a contract that we'll pay to have the carpets professionally cleaned when we move out! I knew it would be worth waiting for... and our new neighbor has 3 Huskys, we've done a couple of group walks with them and it's a blast, 7 dogs coming down the street always make an impression! hehe.

We are also doing better on manners. We have kept up with the strict training and the pups are doing better. At least I'm not totally afraid to invite people over now!

Thanks again for all your support and advice. The good news is things are looking up! And I just found out my mom and nephew are coming to stay for 2 weeks in June! Yea!

Bounces and doggie kisses for everypup!
[notify]
Tigger

Barked: Mon Apr 27, '09 8:09am PST 
snoopy Yea! So happy for you Max! snoopy

That's really wonderful news! I'm so glad things are working out so well.

And bravo on the improvement with the manners applause That's hard work!

Thanks so much for the update! Boxer wiggles and licks to you all!
[notify]
Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '09 1:24pm PST 
cheercheercheercheer Go Max GO! cheercheercheercheer Sounds like you have a pawsome new home, and you are doing great with your training. Great job big dog
[notify]

♥- Apollo- ♥

Mine! Mine!- Mine!

Barked: Wed Apr 29, '09 6:05am PST 
You are an inspiration to dog owners everywhere! It made my heart feel lighter reading the followup on your story. I am so tired of all the stories about how people "can't" take their dogs, Can't make it work.... It's so good to hear that with hard work, dedication it can work!!
Good Job and good luck to your relations in finding a wonderful boxer to rescue. There are many waiting for their forever homes right now,
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2