GO!

Any of you have these odd behaviors?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
tobias

Whens the food- coming????

Barked: Wed Feb 18, '09 11:38am PST 
I clean Sasha Beans ears too. She never cleans mine but thats okay. I also hate the paper towel cardboard tube , my Dad loves to annoy me with it by calling my name in it. I also clean my feet and I clean my entire body like a cat, I am obsessive about being clean. When its raining I have to be toweled off when I come in or I won't leave the kitchen. I also guard everything outside by watching out the windows, if I lose sight of a person walking I change windows by moving from room to room. I am quite smart and sometimes Mom says I'm too smart, I know how to get my Mom to wash my blanket when shes doing laundry, I just pull it out of my crate and put it in the basket of dirty clothes. I do have an annoying habit.... I love lotion and anything perfume, so I lick peoples hands alot until Mom scolds me.red facered face
[notify]
Styx

If it moves, I- will eat it!

Barked: Thu Feb 19, '09 6:21am PST 
Anyone like to hang upside down!
That's my favorite. If I can bend over it, whatever IT may be, and hang my head upside down I am in heavan. I can watch TV like this for hours.
[notify]
Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Thu Feb 19, '09 5:24pm PST 
Layla realllllly likes to have her head hanging off of furniture!

Both of mine hate going out if it is wet.

That is adorable about getting your blanket washed!!smile
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2