GO!

pups ears

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

maisie

i love getting- into trouble

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '09 12:58pm PST 
my border collies ears are all over the place at the moment seems to be teething alot her ears went back to normal last week but have gone haywire again. as anybody else gone through this with there puppy.
[notify]
Jackson

Christmas Eve- Baby

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 8:14am PST 
Oh my goodness, a little clone of Jackson at that age. Congratulations. Beautiful pup!! He he -- if she's anything like Jackson, I hope you have a lot of energy, patience and a really great sense of humor!big grin

It's been a while, but "ears all over the place" seems about right. Combination of upright, floppy -- and whatever you end up with, is what you end up with (there is no right or wrong). Watching the Border Collie pup's nose elongate is priceless.
[notify]
Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 3:56pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughMy humans remember my ears all over the place daysbig laughbig laughbig laugh, and some days my ears got back down to those big floppy ears i now gotshrug
[notify]

Bertrum

Want to play?

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '09 12:59am PST 
My ears were all over the place while I was teething, at 1 point they even crossed on top of my head!!!
[notify]