GO!

Relatives?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 1:59pm PST 
Hey fellow BC's I've seen many Hollowshot Border Collies on here and I just wanted to see if any of my relatives have made it up here!

I can trace back to my great, great grandparents, but I will only post my sire and dam.

Sire: Omegatn Halfway at Sprtgfld (Tom)
Dam: Hollowshot Heathers Urchin (Floss)

Also my dad Tom is in the Dogs Annual Magazing for 2007 in the directory of breeders! Look up Border Collie and the picture you will see my most handsome father!
[notify]
Shay

Throw it!

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 6:29pm PST 
Go back too too far and we'll all be related wink

Mom loves Hollowshot BC's but we can't have one because they won't ship, or at least wouldn't when she was looking for a pup smile
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 7:00pm PST 
Aw really? Mom loves Hollowshot! She said she couldn't have asked for a better pup than me! And all the dogs there were very friendly, and Maxine still keeps in touch with us!
[notify]