GO!

Hey Guys!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Kiona

Did you say- "Ball?"

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '07 9:20pm PST 
I'm new to the BC boards, but I'm definitely an old pro at Dogster!

Anyone else's coat going crazy right now!? Steph could have made another Kiki from my brushing today, and I'm not exactly a small dog! And I'm smooth coated, to boot! And oh man, I've got a new job... dust seeking missle! I don't even have to roll in the dirt, it literally all just wanders over to me in the air, clings to me, and calls all it's friends! Steph pats me and it's like a 45 year old, unusued sofa in a mansion, the dust clouds up like no other! Anyone else?
[notify]
Bob

I'm a Genius!

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 9:31pm PST 
I, too, am a dust magnet. It may be time for a bath. I hate baths more than mom hates dirt. Last summer, I got skunked 3 times in as many weeks. It will be remebered as The Summer of Baths.
[notify]