GO!

if you love your aussie

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cody- Alexander

live ur life you- may not be there- tomaro

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 11:33pm PST 
if u love ur aussie than y would u ever want to harm it? y would u ever want to harm any dog does anybody on here know y people want to harm dogs or animals in general?
[notify]
Lexus

Chunky Monkey

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 5:24am PST 
I believe people harm animals because they lose patience, or they don't know the commitment it takes to raise an animal. Some feel that a heavy hand will stop unwanted behaviour. Some do not have the time to properly train an animal.

As for abuse on a specific breed like an Aussie I would have to guess it is because some people do not do their research when purchasing the breed and do not know how much energy the dog may have. If not properly exercised an Aussie may become destructive to ones home, this may lead to frustration from the owner therefore leading to abuse.

It's very sad to see how many animals are abused in this world. Some people do not understand that their abuse may actually cause bigger issues.

frown
[notify]
Cody- Alexander

live ur life you- may not be there- tomaro

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 2:17pm PST 
very well spoken and i must admit it true by the way very cute puppy
[notify]

Chino

Where's my Ball?

Barked: Thu Jun 11, '09 8:21am PST 
I would never hurt any of my aussie they are my life and I loe them to death.
[notify]