GO!

weird obsessions

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kai

I'm the water- baby!

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 8:08pm PST 
Kai has this weird obsession with the vacuumed cleaner and carpet cleaner. When we pull it out, he gets so excited that he can't stop wiggling. He rubs on the cord as we try to unroll it. He follows it everywhere and won't take his eyes off of it. He gets sad when it’s put away and will go sit in the corner by it once we are done. Please tell me someone else's dog is like that.
[notify]
Kai

I'm the water- baby!

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 10:39am PST 
My mom installed a new doggie door to the backyard. Now when Kai visits he walks through the door, gets to the otherside and turns around to do it again. He does this 10 to 15 times in a row about every half an hour.
[notify]
Cody- Alexander

live ur life you- may not be there- tomaro

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 1:10pm PST 
my dog cody has a weird obsession with bottles ive no idea weather a love or hate situation but anytime a plastic bottle is being held by any person in the house he wants it no matter weather or not there is anything in it he grabbs it throws it and does it again all over again
[notify]

casey sue

wanna play ball?

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 7:12pm PST 
every day when i play ball with casey sue after about three runs she will take her tennis ball to her water bucket and shake it around then bring it back for more fun. ive never taught her this, she just does it. she will also make sure that her squeaky chicken is by my desk before we go to bed. never taught her this either. that is the ugliest chicken ive ever seen but she dearly loves it.
[notify]
Lexus

Chunky Monkey

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 3:41pm PST 
Lately Lexus has been taking a swim in her water dish. I'm not sure if this is common behaviour. Seems odd to me. She puts her 2 front paws in and starts digging. What a mess she can make. Lol

At first I thought it was to tell me to fill it up... however she'll do it even when it's full. shrug
[notify]
Mia

5/12/08-10/10/10-

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 8:32pm PST 
Anything Spherical laugh out loud of course.
[notify]
Helo

little rascal

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 12:18pm PST 
Charlie (our Aussie mix) is absolutely fanatical about the frisbee. We have to call it the "f word" in our house because if we say it she will freak out and want to play. During the winter we resorted to playing in the house because she refused to stop playing and it was cold outside!

Lexus, our new little Aussie, Helo, is a water bowl swimmer as well. He makes quite the mess as well! I'm thinking about getting him a kiddie pool this summer and see if he takes to real swimming.
[notify]
Manny

Hi There, Will- you be my New- Bestfriend?

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 8:39am PST 
Our Manny loves the new pledge fabric sweeper. Everytime I get it out to sweep the couch he does a little dance and taps his paws all over the floor. Almost like he's dancing with the sweeper. He loves it!
[notify]
Andi

kissy girl

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 9:16pm PST 
Andi feels the need to free herself or her brother from any restraints. She eats collars, harnesses and seatbelts. It’s ridiculous, how much money I spend every month to keep replacing those. And I'm not even sure how to replace seatbelts. Now I can't have passengers in my backseats anymore.
[notify]
Kai

I'm the water- baby!

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 7:04pm PST 
A couple of weeks ago we got a treadmill and now its Kai's new favorite toy in the house. I'm beginning to think he has OCD. The way he runs back and forth through the doggie door without actually going anywhere is the same with the treadmill. He jumps on and turns around. Then jumps right back off again, over and over and over. One night I forgot to put him in his crate and the next morning we found him passed out on it. Oh I have such a goofy little dog!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2