GO!

Mini Aussies...?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Chase CGC

It's Mine I Tell- Ya! Mine! Mine!- Mine!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 4:28pm PST 
When we are talking about inches, are we talking about height? Or Length?

laugh out loud
[notify]
Oreo

Oh ee oh wee- oh!!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 5:54am PST 
height.

Smoke is only 20.5 inches at the withers and he is an ASCA Ch so 30 inches is again only 1 inch out of standard.

They do not register outright crosses as bc x aussie for example. What they do is give them a name (McNabbs come to mind and so do the dogs developed by Hanging Tree...blanking on name) and then they register them. Its fine since they are a working registry so those are what teh ranchers want/need. But it is one of the last registries mini's have rights to. That link I posted has more about how they got registered with them if you read it.
[notify]
Foster *adopted*

I've got TONS of- potential!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 8:19am PST 
lol.. inches is height at the withers... smile

hmm, i will have to check it out again... i wasnt reading much into the NSDR before, because i had never heard of it... not until this foster came into the house... LOL, where he has papers in it. So i wasnt sure... but this boy is DEFINATELY from working stock!! I swear he reminds me of a border collie. *sigh* you guys wouldnt mind checkin out the post i put in behavoir and training from foster would you? Foster is having some problems, and its a loooong one so id rather not retype it all! LOL .

the post is strange behavior/need advice plz (kinda long)

THANKS!!
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3