GO!

Akita People. If you need some help....

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jan 21, '14 10:42pm PST 
With Dogster closing down and this space no longer being available for us to discuss the Good, Bad, Ugly and just general knowledge of the breed we have decided to welcome into our homes, I wanted to let you know that you don't have to be alone,lost and wondering. I have owned Akitas for 17 years and studied them just as long. I will be happy to help anyone who needs advice or has a question even when Dogster is no longer here.

To those of you I have built friendships with and helped over the years who wish to stay in contact, please do so.

For all of you my name as some of you know is Pam and my contact info is: mikakai101@gmail.com

hughugwishes
[notify]