GO!

How did your akita act the first time you brought it home?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Nikki

Akita Princess

Barked: Sat Jan 24, '09 9:34pm PST 
First thing I did was check out my new sister, an older dalmatian named Gabby. Then I got to know my mom a little better. I liked her right away, but I could sense that she was feeling vulnerable and I didn't want anyone but me to be near her. I know now that she DOESN'T need me to be her bodyguard, but I'd still protect her if she asked me too.
[notify]
Sabre

All the snow- belongs to me...

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 8:27am PST 
I was nervous but curious too. Mom even took a picture of me with my 2 front paws in my empty dish. I did try to poop in the house and mom yelled so loud that I stopped and cowered behind the crate that I had flown in. Mom picked me up and I finished outside. From that day on, I have not pooped in the house at all. I was pretty playful with dad because he layed on the floor and I climbed all over him. I cried when they went up to bed that night.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2