GO!

2008 - the year in naughtiness

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Harley

Chief of- Security

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 6:09am PST 
Harley spits out the slipper he was chewing on, he wants to tell Maddi something.

"Yes, Maddi I have a present for her...I left it out in the yard!" big grin
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 5:39pm PST 
Remember that naughty or nice thing, good advice!!!confused
[notify]
Gretchen

Please play with- me!

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 7:46pm PST 
Maybe we should wait until after Santa Paws to come to confess our sins laugh out loud

I am perfect....that half of dead bunny I brought into the house was a gift to Mom, Honest!!!!
[notify]

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 12:58am PST 
wow i've been really pretty good compared to some of you pups! hehe. the other day i did discover mom's hiding spot for me christmas toys and snagged one i thought had a nice squeaker...and last night i woke mom up barking like no tomorrow cause there was a big old moose in the front yard. luckily, mom thought it was funny so i didn't get in much trouble. before that...well who can remember before yesterday...i mean we're dogs. shrug
[notify]
Rain

Born To Run

Barked: Fri Dec 26, '08 6:48am PST 
I love to dig holes...just for the pure joy of it!!! Momma fills them in and I re-dig them!!! big grin Christmas morning it rained, my holes filled up with water. Now I had a giant mud puddle to dig/splash in!!!! Harley and I had so much fun! Then we came in to show momma our wet, muddy selves!! shock Merry Christmas momma!!!! We knew you'd want to take a break from cooking to get us cleaned up!!! applause
[notify]
Kailani

I'm dreaming of- frisbees...

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 9:02am PST 
Rain- How nice of your mommy to fill in the holes you dig! Aint no good trying to dig a hole that's already dug! big laughbig laugh

Mommy says I'm an angel... well, except for chewing the arm off the couch, chasing the ferrets into the blinds and pulling them down, and of course all the fun I had with her new feather pillow. I swear though it looked like snow, but better cuz when you go running through them they go back up and fall all over again!!!! Then of course there was the first time she turned the fan on and there were some still hiding up there! What fun!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
I mean, Im sooooo sorry mom...red facered face
[notify]
Sunny &- Buster

Naptown Pups

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 5:03pm PST 
I'm almost 4 so I've gotten alot of the puppy hijinks out of my system but this Thanksgiving I just couldn't help myself. As mom and I arrived at mom mom and pop pops I got out of the truck and instead of heading straight to the house like I normally do I decided to take a detour to the beach. What can I say, I felt like a little swim before dinner. I started running for the beach and I stopped every so often to make sure Mom was right behind me but she was having a hard time keeping up in her skirt and high heels. She kept yelling my name and saying stop! stop!

Just before I was about to hit the home stretch to the beach I noticed my friend Bear, the golden, out in his yard so I stopped to wish him well which gave a now shoeless mommy a chance to catch up and grab me. When mommy finally made it to dinner she was sweaty, covered in my hair and had ripped up tights. She was also mad because the neighbors just pointed and laughed as she tailed me down the street.
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 7:40pm PST 
Oh Sunny! What your Mom does for you. And you so cute too. big laugh
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2