GO!

What silly things do you do?!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

Red

This is just a- Dream...

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 4:44pm PST 
laugh out loudwhat silly things does your dog do?
big grin
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 4:43am PST 
Take turns using each back leg when running. The vet says she thinks she is too good to use all 4 when unnecessary. laugh out loud
[notify]
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 6:24am PST 
I am at my silliest when I'm very relaxed or rainy day bored...try this for fun...lay on your back beside the throw rug, get the corner in your mouth and pull it over you. Then kick it with your back feet and make goofy noises...then jump up real fast, stick your head under the wadded up rug and bark like crazy!!
[notify]

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Sep 4, '08 4:17am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh I don't think I can top that one, JerryLee. That is silly. laugh out loud
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 5:12pm PST 
I like licking the rabbit's face then plopping my big ole head on his back while Mom tries to pet or brush him. My head covers most of his back. laugh out loud
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Sep 6, '08 9:31am PST 
Respond like a nutcase when my dad says GOAL - I run get the soccer ball wherever it is and bring it to the GOAL which is between his feet! snoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
♫Bandit

I'm nobody's- pet!

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '08 3:46pm PST 
when something in the house is in a place its not supposed to be, I bark, growl and run away from it.

I also play with my food.
[notify]
Rubee

Rubee - where's the- bird?

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '08 4:31pm PST 
I carry bugs around in my mouth till they drown in my spit
[notify]
*Ivry*

I Love Hercules- The Romantic

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '08 8:19am PST 
I run into things!laugh out loud
[notify]
Lucee

Lucee - I give hugs

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '08 10:45am PST 
I jump on the back screen door to open it and create light flashes on the wall and then I chase the flashes around the room
[notify]