GO!

A Sudden and Untimely Passing

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Kitsu

Kitsu - Everything I see- is.......MINE!!

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 6:19am PST 
Time of death - 12:43 AM
Date - Thurs 7 Nov 06

It is with a sad heart and wagging tail that I announce the death of green frog stuffie. Oh he was such a nice stuffie....he was soft and fluffy. He made a wonderful squeek when I sunk my teeth into his belly. I shook him left, I shook him right. I threw him in the air, I pounced on him while on the ground. Oh what fun I had with green frog stuffie, but alas he had to die. With a powerful bite to his nether region, I ripped the stuffing right out of him. Oh what a greusome sight it was, stuffing strewn all over the floor like in some macabre horror film. Yes he died painfully in the middle of the night and he has squeaked his last squeak. Let us all bow our heads and pray for more stuffies to kill.

Kitsu

P.S. If any other pup would like to post their stuffies passing please do. I get great pleasure from all this smile
[notify]
Bo

Love me best!

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 6:52am PST 
My poor, green groaning dinosaur seems to be suffering due to repetitive tears to the spinal region. Perhaps I should put him out of his misery. Also, he has been groaning a lot... of course, he did that when I first got him, so maybe he has never been all that well...
Should I do it? Should I remove the stuffing, um, I mean life support?
[notify]
Cosby

Cuddlebug- Extraordinaire!

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 6:53am PST 
So sorry for your loss, Kitsu. May he be forever remembered in your heart. Best to move on... tell Santa you want a new one!
[notify]

★Marimo

I ♥ the cute- Japanese Spitz,- Ishey!

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 7:03am PST 
We're so sorry for your loss, Kitsu!
May the stuffed toy rest in peace now! (party)
Oh, a lot of toys and balls passed away at our house too!
I've been a good girl (my stepsisters haven't) and I'm sure Santa will give you and me very nice chewy toys!
[notify]
Sammi

Dog is my- co-pilot

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 7:06am PST 
I feel your loss Kitsu. We recently lost our kong squirrel, the one with a squeaker ball up it's butt. The squeaky squirrel suffered, first the humans stuffed a ball up it, then I pulled the butt rope so tight that the ball was forever lodged up there. Well I had to help the poor fella out, the surgery took a long time, first I removed his arms, but that didn't help the ball come out. Next to go was the legs, the ball still was up there. Poor squirrel. I finally couldn't let him suffer anymore after months of trying to get the ball out I finally took his head off and the ball came out.
May he rest peacefully in the great dumpster.
PS The ball did not survive the operation...it will be missed too.
[notify]
Xena

Xena Puggle:- Curtain Slayer!

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 7:32am PST 
BOL Sammi!!!! I still mourn the loss of my lizard, Lizzie, who passed last year before mommy and daddy learned to sew. :-(
[notify]
Scooby, CGN

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 9:16am PST 
I feel for everybody's loss. However, I don't have a stuffy to mourn, but I was real sad when I broke my harness. My harness. Sigh. It is red, smelled like me, and the ocean and a few rivers. I wear it when I go outside on my run. My harness and I have a history. You may have seen me wearing said harness in a few of my pictures. Yup! That was one! So sad. Without my harness, I am useless, without me, my harness is useless. I lost my best friend. Excuse me but I need to go tear up a kleenex box now.......
[notify]
Ruffian

Newest Project- "Sprinkles"

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 11:32am PST 
OH KITSU!!! SOOOOOOOOOB!

I'm so sorry!! Poor frog stuffie!!!! OMD! SOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!

My kitty stuffie just passed last night...Mama will post pictures of it on Monday...She is sick and isn't at work today.

Whines and Sobs
Ruffian
[notify]
Rudy

Can I have that- food?

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 11:38am PST 
Oh no Ruff!! Is this the kitty who recently had squeaker replacement surgery?!
[notify]
Ruffian

Newest Project- "Sprinkles"

Barked: Fri Dec 8, '06 12:44pm PST 
Yes, Rudy...mama tried to stuff it back in at least twice! *sniff sniff*
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6