|Barked: Mon Sep 26, '05 11:05am PST |
|While surfing the web I came across this and thought I should share it...
THINGS I MUST REMEMBER TO BE A GOOD DOG
1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they
throw it up.
2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I
like the way they smell.
3. I will not munch on "leftovers" in the kitty litter box; although
they are tasty, they are not food.
4. The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
5. The sofa is not a face towel; neither are Mom and Dad's laps.
6. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
7. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
8. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's
driver's license and registration.
9. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the
10. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is not an acceptable way of
11. I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under
the coffee table.
12. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the
13. I will not throw up in the car.
14. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt on
15. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch
when company is over.
16. The cat is not a squeaky toy; so when I play with him and he makes
that noise, it's usually not a good thing.
17. I will not hump the pillows or my owners' leg.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|