GO!

With a heavy heart I say farewell to my sweet beautiful Maggie

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 9:35pm PST 
Late yesterday afternoon my sweet beloved husky Maggie crossed the bridge. She had a couple good days this week but she had been losing a lot of weight and was having trouble gaining it back no matter what she ate. We had given her her dinner Saterday afternoon but she didnt eat any of it. We gave her a full bucket of water again yesterday afternoon and she had been fine but we had to run out for a little while to take care of some business never dreaming that she would not be alive when we got back home. My heart is broken once more and I dont know what to do. My sweet girl is gone and I will never get to hold her in my arms again after we take her body in to be cremated.
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 1:40pm PST 
I'm so, so sorry for your loss wishes

I too lost my baby this weekend.

It is so hard but rest assured, Rocky and Maggie are exploring Rainbow Bridge together little angel

I'm sure they miss us too but they'll be having so much fun together.

Keep smiling when you think of her and if you ever need to chat or just vent, I'm only a Paw Mail away.

Lots of love x
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 6:05am PST 
hughughug so saddened to hear....hughughug

May all the angels greet you with open paws....

hug
[notify]

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 6:39am PST 
Fly free sweet Maggie. little angel
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 9:29am PST 
Rest in Peace Sweet Maggie little angel hug's to you during this sad time. cry
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 1:38pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 8:29pm PST 
Thanks to each of you. Today has been a little easier to wrap my head around her passing but its still not easy. I keep expecting her to be there to raise her head and wag her tail or jump around with excitement even though she was just fed a few hours before. Its tough and my son who is 15 called me today and asked if I was ok. I told him in some ways yeah but at the same time no because my girl is gone. I just wonder if its right for me to be glad that its all over. That her seizures are gone forever and her brain is better again. I know she had to be in pain but she never showed it. I miss my girl but at the same time I am glad that she is finally free of pain and I consider myself blessed to have been allowed to have her in my life even if it was such a short time.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 6:31am PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss. I do know exactly how you feel. I posted in your health forum thread. I had a dog with bad seizures too and even though her passing was sudden and unexpected, I felt a sense of relief knowing she would never have another seizure again. Sending you my condolences

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 11:47am PST 
So very sorry for the loss of your dear friend. She's pain free now and you have a guardian angel looking out for you until you can be re-united. RIP Maggie.hughughughug
[notify]

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 7:48pm PST 
Its been so crazy these last two weeks without my girl. I got a call yesterday from the vet that cremated her and they said that her ashes are ready to be picked up. My hubby and I are going over to get her tomorrow after he gets out of classes. I still miss her so much but we find little things to laugh about when I get to feeling down. Like the only way we could get her to take her medicine when she was on Primadone was to take a big hot dog break it up and hide her pill in one piece of it. She loved to catch hot dogs if you tossed her bits of one she would catch each piece in the air. Her good days were still far outnumbering her bad ones though and she was still active even if she was slowing down. The one thing that keeps me somewhat happy is the thought that now she is with the two pups she never got to have.
[notify]