GO!

Wanted to thank everyone for your moral support in tough times

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 2:19pm PST 
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=3226167433268&set=a.10576 25541076.8667.1839016188&type=1&theater

I have not been on dogster for many months since Baxter died. That was on April 17th,that I lost him. My life will never be the same without him. My fur kid was paw awesome. I had a rough summer.
My finacee' left me in June. Took our only truck. I have to walk everywhere. not happy about that.He took Bridget and I have been missing her as well. I hope that she is being taken care of.
so through all the challenges I keep pushing and hoping something good will happen.
I feel very loved on dogster. Thank you all xxxooohug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '12 10:05am PST 
Stay strong hug We're here for you! hug
[notify]
S

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '12 4:37pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Wufei

I'm not a boy,- I'm a real dog!

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 2:34am PST 
hughughughughughug
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 6:29pm PST 
I'm a firm believer that sometimes, all the crap comes at once. Once you get through it, it's clear sailing for a while. Keep your chin up. hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 5:56am PST 
I agree with Kali.hughug
I have a thing on my wall that says" life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
So when life up and kicks you in the teeth, just dance.hug
[notify]