GO!

Rest in peace Sakura

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Trixie

If I find it,- its mine

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 9:05am PST 
I lost my 13 year old American Eskimo dog recently. She had been diagnosed in May with cancer. My vet gave me an extra three months with her by medicating her. She lived two months longer than the vet expected. It was the hardest choice I have made in recent years. I had had her since I was 15 years old. I didn't know better back then and bought her from a pet store. She was my baby girl. I miss her horribly. I held her head as the vet euthanized her. I didn't even realize she was gone until the vet said she was. She went peacefully. The vet tech stayed in the room with us, and hugged us after she had passed away. She said she would take care of her.

We are waiting on her ashes to be returned. She was to big to bury in the yard, but I wanted to bring her home again. Its more symbolic than anything else, but I wanted to have her with me.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 9:37am PST 
RIP Sakura little angellittle angel hug's for you at this tough time..
[notify]