GO!

I love you forever, Leo

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 12:39am PST 
My beloved Chow Chow Leo crossed the Rainbow Bridge Wed. night. He was almost 13 years old and my best friend, best companion and my only family. I didn't know how intense the grief is... and how very hard it was to say good-bye to him. I sit alone in my house... it's all very quiet and very surreal.
[notify]
"Gunner" Da- Big Boy- Angel

Da Big Boy- Rules, I AM the- Big Boy!

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 10:16pm PST 
So Very sorry about Leo, it is so very hard to say goodbye and not have our pups to love on, our homes just are not the same, very lonely and way too quiet. Let yourself cry, feel everything, smile at the wonderful memories, know that our dogs are brought into our lives to love us and to let us love them, it is just the best feeling in the world.
In the past 2 years we have lost Gunner, Kayak and Nakita, it has been so rough, so emotional, I still cry, Kayak was only 8 yr old, Nakita was only 10. Gunner, my Big Boy was almost 14. They were a huge part of our lives, they went to work with me daily, Gunner went every day with me for 13 yrs. So, when you say that your house is lonely I completely understand, so there again I say, cry, rant, rave and please let yourself grieve. Find friends who understand your loss, let them hug you and be there for you.
Know that there is a brand new star in the skies tonight for Leo, I am sure he is sporting some beautiful Angel wings and is there with you always.
God bless, if you need someone to talk with please pawmail me. dog
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '12 4:19am PST 
So sorry you lost a good friend.......hughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '12 5:30am PST 
Seems that its that way with a lot of people lately losing those we love. My family just lost our Doberman last week and although we have other dogs there is a huge part of us thats missing. I find that when I am alone is when I am struggling with it the most trying to remember how to breathe and not cry in public. Even trying not to cry when I pick up his Service Dog in Training vest.
[notify]
Penny

Always with you.

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '12 8:22am PST 
So sorry for your loss. Your precious Leo will lead you from the other side to places in your life which are, as yet, unknown. He will always be with you. rainbow
[notify]