GO!

Dedee

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Daisy Mae

water=heaven!

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '11 2:12pm PST 
So the lady I live with loves bullmastiffs. She had 5, until today. Her oldest, Ch. Shadow of Bandog Deedee, had to be pts due to a large mass in her abdomen. Deedee was 10 1/2 yrs old; that's a good long life for a bullmastiff. She was a holy terror in her younger years; very dog aggressive, except for her "pack" at home. She had days where she was goofy & silly, & days where she'd roar at you if you looked at her. She's always been like that. When she was in the conformation ring, Deedee's motto was "If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em". She got her championship at 15 months old.
I absoltuely loved that dog. I didn't know her in her younger days, where she could do some serious damage to anything she wanted. I've only known her for about 3 years. She was glorious; she was amazing. She reminded me of a retired weight lifter; a little flabby and a lot of power.
Her owner is across the state, attending the funeral of one of her best friends (also co-owner of her youngest dog). So I had the honor of taking Deedee in and helping her along the way to the rainbow bridge. It hurts so bad.
I just hope that when I get to heaven Deedee will be there to meet me too, even tho she wasn't my dog. I'm gonna miss her every day.
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '11 10:15am PST 
A loss of a friend is never a good day...cry

Rest In Peace Deedee

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor..cry
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '11 11:15am PST