GO!

PLEASE HELP ME

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
MILO

Mr Smarty

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 3:06am PST 
I LOST MY LOVE MILO IN OCT 10 HE WAS AND IS MY LIFE.AS I WRITE THIS IM CRYING MY HEART IS BROKEN I KNOW I SHOULD BE AT EASE BY NOW BUT THE LOST OF HIM HURTS SO BAD.HE WAS A LITTLE JAP CHIN SO FULL OF LIFE AND LOVE.HE KNEW WHAT I WAS THINKING I SWEAR HE DID.IM RETIRED NOW AND OUR DAYS WERE SPENT TAKEN OUR WALKS EVERYDAY RAIN OR SHINE IN WHAT WE CALLED "MILO PARK" HE LOVED GOING THERE WE WOULD SEE THE GUYS THAT WORK THE PARK EVERYDAY AND THEY WOULD YELL OUT "HERES MILO"!! THEY LOVED HIM ALSO, EVERYBODY DID. PEOPLE WOULD SAY THAT HE LOOKED JUST LIKE ME I WOULD SAY NOWAY I WISH I WAS THAT CUTE AND WE WOULD LAUGH.I MISS HIM SO MUCH WHEN I GET DONE MY PRAYERS IN THE MORNING I ALWAYS SAY ONE FOR MY BABY AND THE OTHER TWO DOGS I HAD WHEN I WAS A KID I STILL LOVE THEM BOTH TODAY .WELL ANYWAY IM THINKing MAYBE I SHOULD GO OUT TO RESCUE AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE THERE WILL BE A DOG THAT WILL WANT ME AND NEED ME .IM SO CONFUSED MY LOVE FOR MILO WAS THAT STRONG,HE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME WE WERE NEVER APART.PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL.IM DOUBTING MYSELF I STILL CRY WHEN I THINK HOW MUCH I MISS MY LITTLE BOY. HE IS WAS MY WORLD THE ONLY TRUE FRIEND I HAD,PLEASE DO YOU THINK I LOST IT? CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME TELL YOU MY STORY AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL ,JOHN LEWIS
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 5:44am PST 
hug There are many here that have had their "soul" furbaby leave for the bridge...we truly understand your heartachehug

xoxo River
[notify]
Lexi Hope

Mamma\'s little- attitude girl

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 7:27am PST 
John,
People might think I'm crazy too but I would ask you to GO to the shelter immediately. It sounds like you need another fur friend to put some JOY back in your life! Think of it as maybe this is so heavy on your mind because Milo wants you to get another pet. Milo knows he will never be replaced and you know that too...this isn't about being "replaced"..this is about your heart BREAKING and you need some healing. My husband and I are almost of retirement age as well and life is just too short not to find happiness again! I too have lost pets and still think of the ones we had when I was a kid....in case I didn't already say this...you sound like you have soooo much love to give...don't you just KNOW some dog is waiting for you to come and get him or her....don't waste time incase the one you may want would be ready to be put down. Ask Milo to show you the one to get...please please let us know what you did!
[notify]

Jovi, NPC,- CEGE

Momma's boy and- proud of it!!!

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 8:24am PST 
I agree with Lexi. Milo will be the one to send you the right new dog for you. When I lost my Paris he sent me Jovi. I know he did. You never replace the one you lost. You just give a home and love to a new one who needs it from you hug
[notify]
Rommel

RIP 1996 - 2008 We Miss You- Old Man

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 10:52am PST 
Its never easy to lose such a good friend ....frown

Rest In Peace Milo ...

Hugs & Farts
Rommel & Thor..cry
[notify]
Kai

Still even more- to learn.

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 11:04am PST 
I too agree with Lexi. You should go to the shelter and find a new friend.Milo will help you pick the right one. I lost my Mattie an Akita/Sheppard mix in Jan 2007. We got an Akita pup right away and she's my husbands girl. She loves me but my lonliness and heartbreak wouldn't heal. We decided to look for a companion for Mika because she seemed lonely and depressed.We tried to adopt at the shelter but because Mika was an Akita we were turned down for adoption. I was ready to give up. My husband placed an add in a regional paper saying we were looking for a companion for our female Akita. The day the add came out I got a call from a breeder who was willing to put me on her waiting list. The wait nearly killed me because there was no guarantee I would get a pup from the first upcoming litter but by some miracle
(I will to the the end of my days it was Mattie's doing) the breeder moved us up on the list and the night the litter was born I was online with the breeder the whole night when the 2nd male in the litter was born ,the breeder e-mailed me and said "I think I have your pup"
I had to wait the 8weeks until he was old enough to leave but,she was right she had my pup.Kai even has alot of the traits my Mattie did.
Sorry this was so long but I know Milo has the perfect pup for you and if you listen to your heart he'll show you the right one.God Bless You and Good Luck.
Mika,Kai&Pam
[notify]
Pippin-CGC-R- IP Sweet Boy

Gone Far Too- Soon

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 11:18am PST 
My heart goes out to you...It is so very evident how much you loved your special boy.hug
[notify]
In loving- memory of- Cinnamon ~

A truly good dog- never really- leaves

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 3:59pm PST 
You have definitely not lost it. I lost one of my heart dogs back in January and not a day has gone by since where I haven't struggled. She's always on my mind, even now. The pain you are feeling is normal and understandable. Milo was a big part of your life, and it's obvious that you loved him a lot. Don't ever let anyone make you think you're crazy for feeling the way you do. So many of us here have lost our heart dogs, too, and know that feeling this way is normal. Of course, that doesn't make it easier.

If you honestly feel as if you are ready for another dog, it might be a good idea to look. However, after losing Cinnamon, I felt as if I wanted another dog but realized when I found one on my local pounds website that was the same mix as her and looked a lot like her... that I was just trying to fill the hole she'd left behind. I realized then that emotionally, I was not ready for another dog. Some people aren't and some people are. Let your heart decide.

Through my grieving, I have found that talking to people online about what I'm going through has helped a lot. I, also, keep an online diary at a site called Pet-loss-matters. Which has helped me a lot. I would talk to a counsellor if I had insurance, but I don't, so I've found places online where I can get it all off my chest. I've found it to be really helpful. Just know that we all deal with grief in our own way and dealing with it at all is healthier than never getting past the denial stage. There are certain things I've been doing lately to help me cope. For example, I always sleep with Cinnamon's favorite toy under my pillow. I lit some candles for her this past Monday and plan to this coming up Monday, as well. I will also be making a photo album with nothing but pictures of her. Just, find something that helps you cope and don't be afraid to go with it.

I'm so sorry for your loss, may your sweet Milo RIP. hug
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 4:42pm PST 
angel feather kisses to you
there are many here that understand. and are here to help.

I am sure you can find another soul that needs you as much as you need them.
your baby doesnt want to see you heart broken and lonely. and would be very happy knowing another poor pup has a chance at a wonderfull home.
[notify]
"Gunner" Da- Big Boy- Angel

Da Big Boy- Rules, I AM the- Big Boy!

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 10:56pm PST 
Oh, I am so sorry for your loss and believe me, you are NOT crazy. I lost my, fur-soul mate, Gunner, Feb. 22, 2010 and to this day I miss him terribly. I miss everything about him every day. I still cry and still say "hello" to him every night when I go outside with my fur-kids, Kayak and Nakita. I look up to the stars and know he is still here with us.
For some people we may seem strange or weird but to all the other beautiful dog lovers out there we are very normal. We have all been extremely blessed to have been loved and to have loved a wonderful dog. They have touched our hearts and will always remain there.
Be kind to yourself and I have to agree with everyone who says that your pup will guide you a new family member with her blessings.little angel
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2