GO!

G'bye Duke I love you always

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sun May 1, '11 5:35pm PST 
we are sorry for the loss of your friend. its hard living with a epileptic fur baby. Dylan is one, so I understand.

angel feather ksses to you
[notify]
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 10:38am PST 
So Sorry for your loss.Duke was beautiful.Rest in Peace baby.Have fun with the other pups at the bridge.
Mika,Kai&Family
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 12:20pm PST 
You gave him a wonderful life and your love for Duke shines through in your post. I'm very sorry for the loss of your best friend.

hughughug
[notify]

Zoey

love my family- but strangers- beware

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 5:25pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. One year ago today we lost our Shelby at 12.5 years, it has been a sad day for our house. It seems to be hard no matter what. We put her ashes up on top of the bookshelf with her picture and collar. It is nice to be able to look at her and think she is looking down on us.
[notify]
Charley - R.I.P my- Handsome boy

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 6:07pm PST 
Duke hug I'll see you at the bridge, and we could look down and watch over the ones that loved us
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed May 4, '11 10:31pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss - but at the same time happy that you gave Duke such a beautiful life. Take care. hug
[notify]
Olive- (1997-2011)

I'm the best- doggie in the- whole world

Barked: Mon May 9, '11 7:44am PST 
So many here know exactly how you feel. Its feels good to be a loving and caring person to another creature. But it is just awful when they are gone.

Your love for Duke shines through in your post so he had a wonderful life thanks to you.

Please take good care of yourself.

Olive, Ruby and Sydney
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2