GO!

Stroll for Tifanny

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
♥- Lucia, CGC- ♥

Thanks for- rescuing!

Barked: Sun Jul 30, '06 6:07am PST 
I'm so sorry to hear about her passing.
Enjoy the flocks of Monarchs on Rainbow Bridge.
I'm in the stroll...
[notify]
Marley

The wagtail girl

Barked: Sun Jul 30, '06 9:23pm PST 
So sorry to hear about little T-Dog. We read her diary often, but we were not prepared for this! She was a very special doggie, and so well loved and pampered. Our thoughts are with you. Mom is a butterfly friend, too.

Love, Marley, Boomie, and Maggie
[notify]
♥- Bambi- ♥

LITTLE DOODLEBUG

Barked: Sun Jul 30, '06 10:24pm PST 
We'll definitely tag our photos for dear sweet Tifanny. You're a beautiful angel now, Tiff!
[notify]

Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Mon Jul 31, '06 6:23am PST 
Awww sweet angel Tifanny. How sorry to hear that you had to go to the Bridge. You will be missed always sweetheart.
[notify]
Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 11:37am PST 
TIFANNY
"Flower Bandit Tifanny 6/25/98-7/27/06 We love you.",
Hi beautiful Butterfly Angel! I know we just became friends recently, but Mommy and I felt a strong connection that drew us toward you the moment we saw you. Mommy and I are sad to hear your mommy and daddy no longer have u to cuddle, but feel warmth and joy to know u are our ANGEL. We Love U and WE PROMISE TO spread lots of kindness and love in your honor.
True
Indesolvable
Furbaby
Angel
Nudging
Near
You ~We know U will ALWAYS B by our side encouraging us to be kind... U R our Butterfly Angel and we promise to pass it on!
Butterfly Kisses,
Princess Mia~~
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3