GO!

anybody wanna chat?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '15 8:02am PST 
Will somefur please pmail me? Mommy is bored out of her mind and has nobody to talk to. So far this has been a lonely summer. One good thing is that Mommy's ex boyfriend is finally out of the picture. cheer If anyfur is bored and needs some company, please feel free to pmail me. We're pretty fast in replying. smile
[notify]
Duchess- 7/21/03-1/14- /12 Love U

Sleeping Beauty- needs her beauty- sleep!

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '15 8:19pm PST 
Hi Yoshi, I sent you a pmail. Hopefully it went through. Had lots of issues with Dogster the last few days. Couldn't even log on.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '15 10:16pm PST 
Duchess, read and replied, although I had to go to catster to read it and back on dogster to reply. You might have to do the same. frown
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '15 1:49pm PST 
Hi Yoshi,

I see a pmail from you but it won't let me view it. I don't have Catster, can I still log on via Catster anyway do you know using my Dogster logon? I'll be happy when all of these problems are fixed. Sigh..... Hope you are having a good day. puppy
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '15 6:10pm PST 
Hmm, that's a very good question. I have no idea. frown I hope they fix everything ASAP as well. smile Actually, I think Webster explained how to access pmail in one of my other threads, but it seems really complicated for me. Maybe it might be easier for you since you can see what you're doing. thinking
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '15 7:58pm PST 
It's very frustrating. It's been what over a year now? I feel like they fix one thing and then something else doesn't work. I'm sure they're doing their best but it's taking quite some time.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '15 10:00pm PST 
OK, I'm probably gonna get shot, but you know what? I don't really feel sorry for them. If they'd have let sleeping dogs lie and left things the way they were when dogster was rocking, they wouldn't have gotten themselves into this situation. It would've saved them a lot of grief. I say they did this to themselves. frown thinking
[notify]

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '15 8:13pm PST 
I couldn't agree more. How does Yoshi do with fireworks? I have a new dog, Daisz and she is terrified of them. Same with thunder. All it takes is one to go off and she is scared for the rest of the night. Her whole body trembles.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '15 10:40pm PST 
Oh Yoshi isn't my dog Hun. I've actually never had a dog before. My parents were cat people, so I had a lot of kitties growing up. I like cats alright, but I prefer dogs, and giant breeds at that. smile I first joined catster and had a guest account on dogster, but a friend of mine let me add one of her dogs onto my account, so that was what I did. Being called "guest" all the time got old rather quickly. laugh out loud

Since I had nothing to do this afternoon, I decided to take a walk around the city of Fort Worth. Got to go into almost every shop and meet a bunch of interesting people. There was a guy named Roxy who just bought a tattoo shop in that plaza. Seriously though, who names their son Roxy. I'd hate to think the kind of bullying and teasing the poor man must've had to endure in school. I'd say his parents probably took some bad combination of medication. thinking laugh out loud I'm pretty sure I had an effect on him because he was totally flirting with me like he wanted me all to himself. The weird part is that he has a girlfriend, and he was doing it right in front of her, but she didn't seem to care. confused Besides, he's 45 and has 6 kids who are around my age (I'm 27). I'm not into older men, been there, done that, never again. smile

As for the 4th of July, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. Jasper's mom and I were talking about going to the 4th of July party at 6-flags, but I haven't heard from her in weeks. I know she was planning on moving to Oregon this summer, but I know she wouldn't just leave me without saying goodbye. She was supposed to give me some of her old movies for my birthday, and I gave her my mailing address, but the stuff never made it here. cry It's looking more and more like I'll be spending my first 4th of July alone (I'm from Canada). I don't have anybody to go out with, and it would be kinda silly to go to 6-flags by myself. laugh out loud Last year I went to the Texas state fair by myself, and it kinda sucked. It was me and my ex boyfriend's 6-month anniversary and we were gonna go together, but he got called into work the last minute. I actually didn't even tell him that I'd gone to the fair by myself. I kinda felt bad, but it was the last day of the fair, and I knew that if I didn't go by myself, I wouldn't get another opportunity till this year.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '15 10:56am PST 
Yoshi...

That is pure arrogance to expect people not to sell a company .

THEY gave up so much.. THEY were entitled to get their lives back

Also... the site was within weeks of shutting down if they didnt sell. THEY couldnt keep on pouring money into a dinosaur.. which this site was as far as what needed doing to it.

So.... please.. think beyond selfishness... this site was dead in the water.. selling was THE only way out.

It was going to take $$$$$$$$$$ to upgrade this site...

That the company that bought it was crappy wasnt then known.

NOW its been bought by a GOOD company called I-5

THEY didnt have to save us.. but they are TRYING.

Edited by author Sun Jul 5, '15 10:59am PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2