GO!

Heads up all! New community forum being established!

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 8:29am PST 
It took about a day before I was able to get on successfully.thinking
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 8:32am PST 
ok, I finally got in, but wow, confusing. How do I find any of my friends? How do I create a profile for my dogs with their names and pics so others can find them. Any help will be greatly appreciatedthinking
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 11:12am PST 
Why can't dogster reconfigure a few things and make this a secure site by making dogsters enter the code (the one that you have to do a few times cause half the time you can't read them ) when logging in. I have checked out 5 other sites today and I don't really care for any of them.cry
[notify]

Wyoming- 6/21/99-3/6/- 11

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 11:49am PST 
Just joined the new forum this morning. I just don't want to lose touch with all our Dogster friends.....ever! hug
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 1:44pm PST 
big laugh Hucky !
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 3:37pm PST 
Hucky and Ringo, your right it's very confusing. I've been on it for several days now and each time I log on, they have more features. It's a cool site but not Dogster. I wish it wasn't so confusing. I still haven't figured out how to look at older posts on the "Shoutbox". I can only view up to 3 hours worth. I've asked questions and had to leave. I went back to look at the answers and can't access them. shrug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 6:21pm PST 
I know its not easy... but for now it will give us a base.

Fritz... and Wyoming.... gotcha both now there.

Had you already Kali !
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Wed Jan 22, '14 3:45am PST 
I joined too. It did take a while to get signed up, given the spambot problem, that is a good thing in my mind.

It isn't the same but it seems like more people from dogster are there then the other forums that are available.
[notify]
Pepper,Littl- e Duke,- KoaKoa

If it's in the- yard, I'll catch- it.

Barked: Wed Jan 22, '14 7:32am PST 
I am also waiting for validation key.
[notify]
Jo Jo

Barked: Thu Jan 23, '14 5:22am PST 
We have also started a much more robust site at www.MyPaws.com.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3