GO!

Paws Up! **Dogster Transactional Email Upgrade**

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 11:36am PST 
MessageBus, the platform Dogster uses to deliver and track our transactional email (Group , Photo and Diary commenting, Pup Pal Requests, Paw Mail, etc.) notifications has been upgraded. The changes went live today. We don't anticipate any problems, but if you notice anything awry with your email notifications, please contact Dogster Support.
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 3:18pm PST 
snoopyflowersbig hugdog walk
[notify]
Zoe

I Bark,- Therefore I Am

Barked: Thu Aug 8, '13 7:46am PST 
Wonder if this is ever going to work correctly?

We don't have group messages being delivered to emails.

We don't receive email notice on comments from pup pal pages, where we have commented. We have to keep going back to the diary entry to read new comments. It's getting tiresome to do that.

confused shrug
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Sep 7, '13 8:23am PST 
Bumping to drown the spambots
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Sep 14, '13 6:46am PST 
Wow, Zoe, I just thought I was forgetting to check the notify button when I left a comment. Now I feel better! But, it's been a month since your post and we STILL don't get notified!!!
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Tue Sep 17, '13 3:39pm PST 
Watch Dog and I have been working with the tech team to get these issues resolved. So far, they haven't been able to locate the problem, but they are getting closer to a solution. We share your frustration, and hope to have these issues resolved soon!

red faceshrug
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 12:15pm PST 
Beasley, here's a funny one... Last night I was messing around on Dogster and discovered a couple of new comments on Toto's diary. Checked the time, and they were just posted within the time I was sitting at the computer, BUT, I had gotten NO email notice.
Well, I checked my email to make SURE it was really logged on, it was and yet said I had NO email. Checked it on my iPhone and there were EIGHT new emails, (yes, one from you which I AM gonna answer, soon). I have NO idea what happened but I use AOL, which probably explains it all. Funny part is while they showed up on AOL on both the phone and iPad, they NEVER showed up on my desk top, even in my old mail, either on the desktop OR the desktop at work today. Just plain weird!
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 10:31pm PST 
Toto, that's good information to have! I'll pass it along to the tech team wink