GO!

Dogster, can you give more explanations...

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Topic closed to new posts.
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 8:48pm PST 
I agree, I think that mods should post or PM you saying why your post was edited/bathed/deleted. Another forum I am on is like that. If your post is flagged a mod with come by and PM you stating why your post got deleted/changed. I don't think it is that hard to do so...shrug
[notify]
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 5:38am PST 
I was told that a post can also get flagged when 3+ members report it.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 4:27pm PST 
Hey Dogsters,

Looking for an explanation for why your posts are flagged? Simply follow the instructions provided in the email sent to you from Dogster HQ!

The following email, which includes an email address in which to address your inquiry, is sent to all members who have a Forum post flagged for moderation:

Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 352 PM
Subject: Your Dogster post is being reviewed
To: NAME

This email is to notify you that one of your forum posts has been flagged for its content by a moderator or at least 3 members. It has subsequently been temporarily removed for moderator review. This usually takes under 24 hours but in busy times can take up to 3 days. Thank you in advance for your patience!

Your post in the "Dog Health" forum, "Ticks" thread:

-------------------------------------------------

"Thi s is Moxie testing for HQ! Ignore this msg. Thx!"

-------------------------------------------------

For more information on our forums visit Dogster's Community Guidelines

For specific questions please contact a moderator directly or email HQ at forums@dogster.com.

--------------------------------------------- ----------
You are receiving this email based upon your set preferences.
To change your mail preferences, click here.
Opt out of mailings from www.dogster.com.
Dogster, SAY Media, Inc., 180 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94107

way to gopuppy
HQ

Edited by author Wed Nov 30, '11 5:09pm PST

Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 10:34pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ