GO!

I love the sense of community and family?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sat Apr 23, '11 8:45pm PST 
Even though some people may disagree on this site, they are still willing to jump in and try to help those who truly need advice. I have only seen a few times when things get out of hand. No matter how insignificant the questions seems, people are still willing to help. That is very hard to find these days, so, it's really nice to be a part of it here. smile
[notify]
Mikey

You know you- want to pet me

Barked: Sat Apr 23, '11 11:01pm PST 
Jax, that's funny you posted this today because I was thinking about posting something similar.

There have been a few threads lately that have had the potential for getting heated, but with the eloquent writing and research and knowledge that many of the people here post, the postings have been staying civil and on track.

I love that I can come on here and pour my heart out about my frustrations or ask a question about my dogs poop or talk about losing a fur baby and everyone's got your back. It's so nice.
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sun Apr 24, '11 5:12am PST 
Jax...Mikey....this is the best place EVER....I have been here for 5...6...years...can't quite remember! BOL!...and came here originally because my Mumma was looking fur support as my Angel Sister Clover was elderly, and would soon leave fur the Bridge.....the support and love was amazing, and truly helped her heart....she will be furever grateful to all her pals here...xoxoxo
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Apr 24, '11 6:28am PST 
That is funny, I was thinking something along the same lines the other day. I was thinking about how dogsters have made me a better educated owner. They saved my sanity when Princesse came to live with us, helped me realize Bunny had some issues that should be dealt with ( that is always a work in progress lol) , taught me about how to tell a good breeder from a bad one ( which I am now passing on to my 19 year old daughtersmile ) , let me go on and on about my dogsred face , and I know that everyone will be here for me when the day we all dread comeshug Thank you everyone!cheercheercheer
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 25, '11 9:31am PST 
Me, too. In real life, I have to go out of my way to be with like-minded dog-crazy people. Most of the people I'm in regular contact with just don't understand that I NEED to walk my dog...it's not just something that happens when the weather is nice and I happen to feel like it.

And no one understood when I fostered a dog. I got so many questions like "How can you take care of a dog so well like that and give it up?" or "If he's such a great dog, how come you're giving him up?" Some people even thought I was a cold-hearted person for doing so, even though it wasn't easy...and I'm still glad I did it.

It's such a relief to be here among people who understand the reasons why someone would foster a great dog and give it a chance. big grin
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 25, '11 6:48pm PST 
Jacks, I couldn't agree more. I seriously can't imagine what my life would be like without dogster. For the last 3 years, this place has been my only social network. Dogster is a place where people like me for me and are not bothered by my disability. I'm so glad I have a place to come where I'm just like everyone else. smile
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 7:34am PST 
You said it Jax! I have used Dogster and the advice of other posters to work through many issues and we appreciate all the good advice we have gotten and continue to seek.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 12:10pm PST 
I also love that I can come on here and talk to anyone about anything and they will not judge me, rather, they will support me and help me work through everything. I tell my dogster friends things I would never dream of telling my offline friends.

There have been times I've gotten frustrated and irrationally considered leaving dogster, but it would be something that would never happen in a gazillion years. Yes we all have different opinions when it comes to dogs, but at the end of the day, when it comes down to it, we're all there for each other through everything. smile
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 9:37pm PST 
I really love this place. It is the best forum I have ever posted in and I'm so happy to have found it. Also, no question is too big or too small, and I've never seen anyone flame someone else. (We have debates, not arguments, yall.) laugh out loud I think all my dogs will be members of Dogster in the future!
[notify]