GO!

Do we really need all these forums?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 10:11am PST 
Personally, I'd love to have a Poop forum! It seems to be a big topic amongst dog owners. laugh out loud
[notify]
Hucky

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 10:39am PST 
Dahlia, thats cause it's the one thing that everyone on dogster has in common. We all have that dreaded chore of picking up poop. Except for those people that let their dogs run loose to poop in the neighbors yard.
[notify]
Chloe

OG- Original- Goberian

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 11:20am PST 
Poop Forum, now there's an idea!!! cheer

IMO no, we don't need all these forums. I've noticed that Dogster does it more for the sponsors than anything though. So I'm not sure that opinions matter much.

But I don't think they're all bad. I kind of like the "Dogs and a clean home" one because I'm a clean freak and I have 4 pets, so it's nice to give tips and recieve tips in return.

But the Wet Dog Food forum is completely ridiculous IMO. I think that point has proven itself because hardly anyone has posted there. Because it's unnecessary.
[notify]

Jack

CGC'd!

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 5:04pm PST 
Some of the forums are downright unnecessary. Home feeding and raw could combine. Wet food is just silly - how many people here feed their dog entirely wet food? Not many, I'd venture. Anyway, wet food is not such a wide topic, and can easily be a part of the regular Food and Nutrition. Lifestyle, News and Entertainment and Other Barks and Woofs appear to be the same thing and could be combined. Dogster Crushes, Party Time, Who's Feeling Silly could all be in one off-topic forum.

I know we're supposed to go with HQ with these concerns, but being quickly written off while the state of the forums becomes even more chaotic is less than encouraging.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2