GO!

Add wolf dog as a "breed"

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Reka

Barked: Tue Mar 22, '11 4:08pm PST 
I just don't think a Wolf or wolf cross is a dog, and see no reason for Dogster to make room for them any more than they would a horse unless they started a Horster. Maybe you want start your own Wolfster?
[notify]
Halo

Howling good- times to be had- with me.

Barked: Tue Mar 22, '11 4:52pm PST 
To me they are fine left an breed unknown. They are companion canines and yes the same species as dogs but, you are correct they are not a dog in the truest sense of the word. They are dogs as much as a coydog is a dog. Look like one, basically act like one, even live with people as companion animals and pets, but there are marked differences and, those you see behaving like a well mannered dog are that way ONLY because of ongoing, diligent training by their owners.

Yes mine are what most would call well mannered dogs and I trust them all but, I never leave them alone with young children and, I do educate my friends as to how to approach and interact with them. You can't rough house or hug them like dogs and, you can't rush toward them. Sit down and let them come sniff you before trying to touch them. They need to decide you are safe FIRST.
[notify]
** Kiyoshi- LC wolf dog- -CGC-

Christmas Pups- are the only- pups

Barked: Thu Mar 24, '11 11:41am PST 
sorry I need to update my pages. kiyoshi has been found. FYI
[notify]

Tsuki, Kit,- Kiba &- Buckley

inubakablog.com

Barked: Thu Mar 24, '11 1:04pm PST 
Ok good, OP edited her dogs so the dead ones aren't listed anymore. Now I feel better.
[notify]
Naru

Check my Famous- Fox Grin!

Barked: Thu Mar 24, '11 1:28pm PST 
there are few
chakra
Chester
tanner I just can't let go at this time but I did edit my pages.
I kinda wish that dogster can send email alerts to the forum pages
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Tue Mar 29, '11 5:01pm PST 
Milton the way you worded it made it sound like only your state was legal to own wolfdogs and that all the other states they are illegal or need permits. That is untrue there is still several states that do not require permits or are legal. Here is a link to state laws pertaining to them
http://www.wolfdogalliance.org/legislation/statelaws.html
>>> >>

Ya your right. I do know they are legal in other states. Nice link thanks.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4