GO!

Do you know somepup that deserves a rosette or Power of the paw?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Gigi - Harpur's- Giddy Upp

Giddy Upp Giddy- Upp Giddy Upp - lets Go!

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 2:43pm PST 
I started this topic in the PLUS FUN forum, and am adding it here in WHAT I LOVE ABOUT DOGSTER so that anypup from dogster can particpate.

Our dogster friends Lola, Stella, Chunk and Lil' Lola had so many zealies they didn't know what to do with them. Over in the Friendly Forum they asked for ideas of what to do with the zealies. I sent them several ideas.

Well, I just got a transfer of 35 zealies, so in order to spread the love, I will give away not just their 35 zealies worth of rosettes but will add 15 to it for a total of 50 rosettes!!

Please pick someone who is NOT a member of your family to recieve a rosette and say why you think they deserve it. I will attach your comment to their present.

BE SURE TO GIVE ME THEIR DOGSTER NUMBER OR THEIR LINK SO I GET THE RIGHT DOG!

It might be somepup you know needs some love, one that deserves some thanks, one that is low on rosettes... you get the idea.

Post Away - first 50 pupsters referred will get a rosette.

TY to the family of Lola, Stella, Chunk and Lil' Lola for this fun!

So far 7 have been given away and we have 43 to go.

Both threads will be totaled together until we reach 50 (plus fun and what i love about dogster)

Edited by author Thu Oct 9, '08 2:44pm PST

[notify]
nanna gone- but not- forgott

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 7:29pm PST 
everyone who love dogs,and cats should get one,and share there love for them and make them your family to love.we love our family and our 3 dogs and 1 cat.we lost 3 dogs and 1 cat long time ago
[notify]
Gigi - Harpur's- Giddy Upp

Giddy Upp Giddy- Upp Giddy Upp - lets Go!

Barked: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:45am PST 
That's such a nice thought. But I only have 50 to give out so I hope your list can be narrowed down a bit smile

You are a very thoughtful dogster!
[notify]

Buddy , ^_^

dogis a- nicerpersonthan- an averageperson

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 6:44pm PST 
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/469083
he is a cool pup! He's paw-some!!! Have any $$$ left?
[notify]