GO!

You know you are OBSESSED with Dogster when...

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
BFF's Sandy & Sakura

BFF- Best Friends- Foreber!

Barked: Wed Jun 18, '08 1:28am PST 
You take pictures of your dog with the only intention in mind being to post them to his Dogster page.

Your dog suddenly does something silly and you can't WAIT to post a diary on Dogster about it.

You have trouble teaching your pooch sit so you instantly know EXACTLY where to post... Dogster!

Your dog twitches in his sleep and you decided to share the experience with one of your pup pals.

Your favorite list consists of Dogster.com, your favorite dogster pups, your dogs online page, and the Dogster blog.

Your dog has more friends than you do.

Your dog has had more than 100 bones at one time- and didn't even put on a pound!

You're typing a message on MSN and suddenly put BOL instead of LOL.

You're posting on Dogster and e-mailing a friend at the same time and in the e-mail you say "My daddy loves to give me treats!! But, he only gives me carrots and celery. He's so greedy."

You can't remember the last time you actually posted somewhere as yourself- and not your dog.

You hear someone talk about Myspace and you're like "Myspace? What's that?" Even though you've had an account for two years.

You have an account period even though you know your dog doesn't know what it is!! (or do they? maybe it was all a ploy from dogs and cats to get us to create their accounts and type for them... hmm...)

Feel free to add your own!! cloud 9
[notify]
Totos

Will you throw- that ball?

Barked: Wed Jun 18, '08 4:50am PST 
Yes,sort of!I had always loved taking photos and especially of my dogs but now I take tons of them just because of Dogster!
And yes,Dogster is in my Favorite's list!During the first days I was on Dogster I would keep having dreams about Dogster in the night!laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
Charlie Mae

Crash Into My- Arms, I want you- (7-19-08)

Barked: Wed Jun 18, '08 5:11pm PST 
I love Dogster. I do belive I'd die without it! red face
Mom takes pics of me just for here!
[notify]

Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Wed Jun 18, '08 11:56pm PST 
Glad to know I'm not the only one that takes pictures with Dogster in mind. big laugh
[notify]
JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '08 8:43pm PST 
You know you're OBSESSED with Dogster when you realize that you don't spend time with YOUR DOG anymore....BOL!!!!!
[notify]
Marley

Whadda ya mean I- can't come- in?????

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 10:07am PST 
You know you are obsessed when you are home sick from work and you spend the entire day laying in bed with your computer on your lap tuned into dogster... My dogs also have waaayyy more furiends that I do...
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '08 10:11am PST 
big laugh I've done that!!! BOL
[notify]
Buttons

11-year cancer- survivor

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '08 9:34pm PST 
You guys are HILARIOUS!!!!! You made my MOM BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
Logan Benwizzen - 1996 - 2006

I\'ll follow you- anyplace mom!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '08 10:44pm PST 
You know you are OBSESSED with Dogster when you name your son Dogster Van Dyke - LOLblue dog
[notify]
Sushi (Never- Forgoten)

Never Forgoten

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '08 12:19pm PST 
You know that your OBSSESED with Dogster when you live in it!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5