GO!

Dogster Night Owls, past 11:00PM?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 6 of 11: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Firefly

Lighting up my- mom's heart....

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 9:48pm PST 
It is 1: 47 am here....Haha, my normal Dogster hrs are 11:oo pm-7:35 am
[notify]
Lady Abigail- Rose

"THE DOMESTIC- GODDESS"

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 10:21pm PST 
wave yes we are here at all hours, as mom can't sleep. depends on the night if we are on. but it does get pretty lonely here when it is late and no one is online.dog i live in san marcos, ca its by san diego, so we are pacific time.
[notify]
Belgian

Vote for me!!- see page for- details!!

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 10:58pm PST 
anyone up right now it's 10hi58
[notify]

Gabi ♥

♥ King- ♥

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 1:53am PST 
NOTICE: This thread has had no activity in the last 260 days and is in an inactive state. If you are no longer interested in responding, you can return to the thread listing now or go to the What I Love About Dogster homepage. However, if you would still like to add something you can do so now.

laugh out loud I remember this thread!
This definately includes me...
Its 3hi53am here in Nebraska! laugh out loud
[notify]
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 7:19am PST 
BOL Gabi big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
Titus

I'm Just Little- On The OUTSIDE!

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 11:00pm PST 
Oh crap! You guys just made me realize that it's already midnight; I promised the hubby I'd be in bed before 3:00 tonight, so I guess that means I better take the pups out for a wee & get us all ready for beddy. Goodnight ! laugh out loud

dog
[notify]
Chester

Mellow, pink- nosed, goofy,- Chester Boy

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 12:58am PST 
Hello, i am happy too see someone who is on late at night..i am always on after 11pm as i am nightowl. Right now its 3 am, and here i sit. Would love to talk anytime. wave
[notify]
Chester

Mellow, pink- nosed, goofy,- Chester Boy

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 1:25am PST 
Is anyone still up now at 330 am. dancing
[notify]
quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 2:40pm PST 
Hello from uk, we are on at all hours , but its only 10.40pm here!dog
[notify]
Lily Jane

The original- dachshund- supermodel!

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 10:00pm PST 
Yeah. It gets lonely on here for a while. I'm currently working nights, so I get home about 8pm DT (10pm CST), and I can stay on until 2:00am DT (4am CST) if I get bored enough. I have the curse of being able to sleep best from 1pm to 8pm which right now is when I work. No matter what I try, that's the time that I sleep best during. So I know it gets pretty slow around here.
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 11: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11