GO!

Suggestion: Birdster & More

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 79)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Sasha

Mommy's little- Princess

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 9:23am PST 
What about Petster that would cover all pets.

I do think there needs to be a Horseter. My sis would love that she loves horses. she has 4 horses and a pony
[notify]
Miss Winnie- (In loving- memory)

Awww, of course,- I LOVE you!

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 12:05pm PST 
My boy says that "Hamster" should be for pigs! hahahalaugh out loud
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 3:44pm PST 
PetPop is a great site. But, I find it kinda boring. It's not nearly as active as Catster and Dogster.

People are really friendly there, though. Which is the only reason I stay, honestly.

I plan on having a pet pig in the future!! A HAM-ster would be pawsome! (hoovesome? feathersome? clawsome? scalesome? BOL)
[notify]

Bogey

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 6:25am PST 
Go Ferrets!!!
[notify]
Pookie

A- Pookiechu...Cute- r than a bunny!

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 6:58pm PST 
There's www.bunspace.com for bunnies and bunny owners.
[notify]
Posh

Pup-Pup

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 12:58pm PST 
Yes, how do we get Dogster to make a Horsester? Their setup and format is great, and there is a lot of people that have horses and dogs (and cats too!) Please Dogster make a Horsester!!
[notify]
Tootsie Mae

Happy dogs are- Pretty dogs!

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 9:14pm PST 
Oh we need a HORSESTER! Mommy has a few of those things here on the farm...
[notify]
Daddy

Changing one- mind at a time - APBT style

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 4:43pm PST 
I would love for there to be a site like this made by the creator of dogster for avians, and small animals; the majority of people here are way friendlier than any other pet-based social network I've been too (plus, back yard breeding is hardly tolerated on here, which I like to see, but there's also plenty of people who support reputable breeding as well so it's not completely biased to one side) and the majority of dogster users know how to give advice without tearing someone's head off (a lot more than I can say for many other social networking sites or groups related to pets). I would be overjoyed to see a site like this for other relatively common companion animals.
[notify]
Zuma

I May Look- Scary, Just Get- To know me.

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '09 1:39pm PST 
Yeah, Dogster Should Make a Hamstar !! Its just like dogster, Just for Hamsters !! I Have Hamsters 2 of ' em.

laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 79)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8