GO!

What's your favorite toy?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Maggie

Will Fetch for- Love

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 4:30pm PST 
I'm always looking for the latest greatest toys to entertain my people with. I'm a bit of a jock, I love to run and fetch.

We really like the chuck-it-stick, the ball goes so far...I can run a lot and Mama and Pawpaw can take it easy. I also love my tire biter frisbee.

For around the house any stuffed toy does the trick, but I keep a ball and frisbee on hand in case someone wants to outside and play.

So what's your favorite?

We have a new baby who gets all the new stuff lately, I think I deserve a little something for myself.

~Mags
[notify]
Maggie

Will Fetch for- Love

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 4:32pm PST 
oops, my paws used the keyboard wrong and I posted this again somehow... please ignore this and let it float down .
[notify]
Toby Joe

Here Comes- Trouble

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 4:48pm PST 
lol. You really confused us there for a min. mag, we were like didnt we just post there but we now see what happened lol.
[notify]

♥Stitch♥

I love my mom.

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 7:58pm PST 
I like small soft plush balls roll all the way downhill when I miss. Gives me lots more exercise. I also like Ambers retriever stick & my snowman rope frisbee. I can't catch them but I chase them & being them back!
[notify]
Tootsie (1989-2005)♥

I sure love- treats. How bout- a bone???

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 7:59pm PST 
In my younger days, it was my squeeky plush football. I could catch it but never would bring it back.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 8:34pm PST 
THE ROPE TOY. it is the best toy ever made. it keeps me busy for hours.
[notify]
Bubba

Bubba - Call me- Bossdog.

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 8:37pm PST 
My favorite toy is a large KONG stuffed with peanut butter, but I don't get the pb in it anymore because I decided to try a little food aggression on AJ (several times) . In fact, I even have to eat by myself out on the deck now. But that's better than having to go to a new home!

Other than the KONG, I LUV my suckie toys and my girfr.. uhhhh, I mean my fleece bed.
[notify]
AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 8:43pm PST 
I don't have any favorite toys. Bubba spoils all the fun by taking them away from me, so I just stay with Mom most of the time...although, I DO pick up things like newspapers & Mom's glasses and carry them around and growl till Mom tells me to knock it off and drop it. THEN she scratches my head and tells me I have the most beeeYOU tee full eyes in the whole wide world.. and then she hugs me. Sometimes she even kisses me my forehead right between my beee YOU tee full eyes.
[notify]
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 8:52pm PST 
My favorite toy is my stuffed bluebone - it's fleece and has a squeekie in it - when Mom tells me to 'make it squeek', I do! I'm so smart!!
[notify]
Toby Joe

Here Comes- Trouble

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '05 8:52pm PST 
Okay Mag, I'm gonna repost here lol. My favorite toys are Kongs, Kongs and More Kongs I also like Balls of all kinds too.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6