GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1757 of 1945: Viewing entries 17561 to 17570)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1752  1753  1754  1755  1756  1757  1758  1759  1760  1761  1762  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 10:20pm PST 
Boys... here is a wonderful Chinese lady chef called Yan Kit So. I learned alot from her ! Her chinese cook books have been a challenge to me for many years.. but the food.. amazing. Also living in HK and having good Chinese friends helped alot !

Curly is learning alot from you and Andy. Love and care mean so much... thankyou for what you are doing for him
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

Ernie, OMD shock that was scary! I bet your heart did a flip flop! Glad all turned out well and the guardian angel was around!

SargeMom, we went to Gringo's Mexican. It was yummy and brought some home for lunch today. Going out to eat with son is a special time for us. Even though he lives here, we don't really see him that much. This gives us a chance to sit and talk. Hope Sarge is doing better today, bless his heart. That heat seems to get to all of us. Good luck to Aunt Jo and rehab.

FlickaMom, hope you took some time to rest yesterday. Oh yes, keep the grass short so those snakes can't hide! We enjoy the Chinese food around here. I'm not sure I've ever had authentic Chinese.

BoysMom, Curly looks content and that's a very good thing!

Annie had a good day yesterday, even coming into the front room to look out the window. She doesn't want her dog food even with different things mixed in. She does love wieners so I bought the best all beef Kosher and give her some. She also enjoyed toast with peanut butter on it. She will also eat baked chicken. I am experimenting because she does have an appetite, just a finicky one. She has already been outside and now is resting comfortably. She is so precious to me.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 12:23pm PST 
Afternoon All........

AnnieMum... glad you had a super meal yesterday . Nice to have some time aside with your son too.

I can only say authentic Chinese food(and there are a dozen main different styles of cooking) is very very different from what you mostly see here. There is a wonderful Chinese lady chef called Yan Kit So.. her recipe books have taught me a great deal over the years....and living in HK with good Chinese friends did too !

Basically you are letting Annie have what she wants. At this point there is no worries with that . Just keep the salt content as low as possible. Glad she is having a gentle day.

Hugssss for all............
[notify]

Burt- BlackPearl

Shelter Dogs- Deserve a 2nd- Chance

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 4:29pm PST 
just got back from the vet just ahead of the storms.
eek

Burt lost a pound. Good Boy, Burt!
cheer

Rechecked his T4 and he will go on meds. Should help him lose weight too.
way to go

Ernie still has something going on in his one ear.
confused

Changing his food to salmon based. Don't want to go prescription yet.
shrug

Stopped by to see Michelle at the shelter. Ernie wasn't really interested in her, which I could see hurt her. He was too busy sniffing around where all the dogs mark. I hope she realizes it's a good thing that he's bonded to us.
dog walk

Love to you all...
flowers
[notify]
Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 4:29pm PST 
GO HAWKS!
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 4:55pm PST 
LOVE Burts pic..

GO Burt.. go for the next pound !

Yes.. the thyroid med should help alot with the weight too .. it might take a tweek.. but it works.

Ernie.. get that ear better !

I am sure she does know and is pleased. Was still hard for her though. I am sure she is delighted though

hughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Mon Jun 24, '13 4:56pm PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 2:26am PST 
morning, humid and hot. Had running Luna Chix last night, we were all glad to have it over.

Aunt Jo still in hospital, MRI hopefully today as the machine was down yesterday. Then to a Rehab.

Annie, hope you are taking it easy and staying cool, the heat will just drain you and drink lots and eat little meals often. Sending lots of hugs kissingflowers to you, sweet girl.

Boys, sounds like a wonderful doggy, Curly, who is fitting right in the family. Would love to help another doggy, bless you all.

Flickamom, we got a small pool at Walmart it fit in the car and just big enough to sit in. Be careful with the heat and the mowing, etc. We have weeds - and I cleared them all the other day.

Ernie, hoping your ear clears and good for Burt to lose a pound! Hooray for the Blackhawks, I know you were rooting for them! Someday, maybe the Sabres will make playoffs.

Today meeting Fran's wife at Panera'a for lunch after dr. appt., Tom going to fix his mother's patio roof. She has been busy watching all the grandchildren swimming at Ann's house, above ground. Wish we still had ours, Rocky loved it so much.

Courtney had her Ironman competition on Sunday - very long and hilly down there near Syracuse for the bike part, 56 miles. She is a worker, and I give her credit for trying new things. Rob and girlfriend had a nice time at the wedding of mutual friends.

Hi to Maiyah, enjoying your first summer.

Minx will be coming in on Thursday I'll get her at airport.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 7:53am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope you are staying cool over there. We are staying inside as much as possible.

Burt, yaay, you lost a pound! Good Boy! Hope Ernie's ear is OK. So glad he is bonding.

SargeMom, hug for Aunt Jo. Enjoy Panera. Glad to hear Rob is doing so well. I am keeping Annie inside and cool. I know you must be looking forward to Minx visit.

Annie has been outside and now resting. She is moving so slow these days.

Son reports all is going well in Oregon and I don't know how to act. It's been a few months now that it's smooth sailing. I have my fingers crossed it continues!

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 2:04pm PST 
Afternoon All.........

AbbySargeMum...sorry Aunt Jo is having to go through all this.. Hoping rehab will help.

The pool has to be bigger and solid... and nothing like that will fit in the car sadly. Not to worry. Its too hot for them to be out in it really anyway.. so I keep it to several shorter times.

Hope you enjoyed Panera !

Pools are very nice.. but require a huge amount of maintainance... bit of a Catch 22. I see alot of above ground ones here in the summer months.. but nothing big enough to really swim in.... I guess folk just use them to cool off. Ok for kids as well.

Glad Courtney did well .. Jay's friend Dave who comes for the football .. his wife .. she does Triathlons. She is our age ! Its hard .

AnnieMum...Glad Annie is having a gentle time. Gentle is good.

As for son and wife.. well maybe they just worked out that all the fussing in the world wasnt going to mend things... but getting on with it and working for the relationship would . Sometimes biting the bullet is the only way. I think we have all been there one way or another. HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Hugssssss for all...........
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 5:27am PST 
Morning All......

Grocery Day preceded by dental check up...

The Magickal Frog Pond has now gone.. so the mozzies are less.. and the humidity is drying out.... temps are beginning to ramp again but possible storms on the way. Very untypical year so far.

Hoping all are ok...

Hugsss for all.........
[notify]
  (Page 1757 of 1945: Viewing entries 17561 to 17570)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1752  1753  1754  1755  1756  1757  1758  1759  1760  1761  1762  [Last 10 entry]