GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1739 of 1966: Viewing entries 17381 to 17390)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1734  1735  1736  1737  1738  1739  1740  1741  1742  1743  1744  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 4:46am PST 
Glad to hear that the appt. went well, Flickamom and you dropped off your supplies. We are following coverage and are praying for all the people. It is heartwarming to see the animals reunited with their owners, I think I horse was missing, hopefully located.

We had rain here, needed and glad that the flowers are all in. Going to the gym in a few minutes, been slacking off this week with the heat, but it is cooling down.

Our menu so far for Saturday's golf couples - Chivetta's chicken breasts, Tom will grill, Catalina "Pink Potato Salad" - Tom's friend gave us this recipe in 1981 and it is still on the websites! My cousin's pea salad - it is a cold salad with vegetables. My sil loves this. Strawberry shortcake, coffee. Cheese, crackers and maybe get a small bag of shrimp and sauce to have before dinner. So not alot of preparation, guess we will hope to eat on the deck, but probably in the dining room that gets used one time a year - so maybe best to eat there! Some people have done dining rooms to be like a den with bookshelves, it looks neat.

I put the Cool Collar on Sarge to go to the park and he stayed only in the long grass and we left after he took a very short walk.

Good to see Ophelia here! And hoping that Scooter and family are all ok - River xo and Hayden families

Glad to hear news of Clark and will think of him today for his appointment. Hope he is propping up for sleeping, it does help the breathing.

Ernie is amazing, and glad he came through ok with the meds you got for him

Boys, Happy Anniversary to mom and dad! flowers

Edited by author Thu May 23, '13 4:48am PST

[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 7:52am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, glad you made it safely to Moore and back. Poor Lucas during the hot summer! Hope you were able to finally get a good night's sleep. Thanks for the info on S&SMom. Prayers that all will be well with Clark.

Ernie, you are a ball of energy and no wonder you are a Wigglesworth! laugh out loud Loved your video. I don't think I've seen a picture of you without a ball in your mouth! BOL

Hi Boys
Hi Maiyah

Hi Ophelia, I don't think I've ever met you! wave

SargeMom, your menu sounds yummy! We turned our living room into a study with bookshelves and my computer. We never had reason to use a living room but love it as a study. Son is flying to LV to see the girls for the long weekend! He misses them so much!

I have my routine mammogram this afternoon.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 8:47am PST 
Thanks Sarge! What time should we be there for dinner?big laugh

Good luck with the mammogram.hug

40's and raining and my pilot has gone out.confused Staying snuggled up with a space heater.

Get to order my new camera tomorrow!cheercheercheer
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 2:41pm PST 
Afternoon all........

Rough morning with alot of thunder and lightning since 6am.. but clear and calm now.A Tornado Watch a long way west but its brewing for more storms. Been outside cleaning up again.

The Boys have had a blast ! They now have there own POND to SWIM in .. lol.. its been building a while.. it wont last.. but they were loving it !

AbbySargeMum... many animals had to be shot in the fields on Monday.. and the Orr Family Farm stables horses.. and over 100 had to be destroyed.. no good news on some things.. and amazing good news on other things.

Saturdays menu is mouth watering !! Sounds wonderful !!

Glad Sarge is doing better. The heat is so upsetting .

Yes.. Clark is sleeping propped.. I also told her how to do postal drainage.. that too helps.

AnnieMum... hope the mammo goes smoothly. Glad son will be seeing his girls !

Boys........ SOON be Camera Day !!!!!!!!!!!

No heroics with the pilot light.. stay warm and wait till PapaA comes home.. Stay Safe.

Today would have been mu beloved Gran's birthday. 23rd May 1881. I was just 5 when she died and we lived in her house... I loved her dearly.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri May 24, '13 2:45pm PST 
Hi all,

I've been MIA today. Took Annie back to the vet. She had another lethargic episode. They did an ultrasound and found nodules on her spleen & liver. The vet said that (especially in the spleen) when they bleed a little it causes anemia (lethargy) and then when the blood is re-absorbed things get back to normal. She is doing great now wagging her tail like nothing happened! Anyway, he said to just keep her comfy when it happens and at some point it will get worse but enjoy the time now as she has a good quality of life and was not in any pain.

Boys, you need a heater and we need the AC!

Flicka, I'm sure the boys enjoyed that pond, especially if it's as warm there as it is here. Why did the animals get shot? POP for Gran. hug

SargeMom, hope your party goes well tomorrow and you have lots of fun!

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri May 24, '13 3:07pm PST 
Afternoon All.......

AnnieMum.. sorry to hear this about Annie.. The spleen is a huge blood bank in us all. The good thing is that Annie's body is dealing with it for now. She has a wonderful life and is much loved and can have good years yet. Sometimes the answer is simply to enjoy life... and I know you will let her do that.

The animals where shot because they got hit by an F5 tornado. They were dying.. or in extreme pain.. there was no time to make other decisions..... Alot of stock either died or had to be put down as the only help in the terror. The Orr Farm is a livery.. it had well over 100 horses there. When hell is breaking loose you have no time to ask questions.. you do the best you can. Those people were distraught .. he actually said "Why didnt it take me and my home and leave them alone?" There was 16 minutes .. not 3 days like there is with a hurricane.

I set a clock 4 years ago to 15 mins as a try out trial..that is the general time you have .. and trust me.. it isnt long enough.. but having a Plan and stuff ready is all you can do.

Hugssssssssss for all.........
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri May 24, '13 3:44pm PST 
Oh where do the days go to - Rob took Christina to the hospital for a procedure and stayed with her and took her home. Her mother was nervous and he said he wanted to help, so I got a little flower vase and have it when we see her next time. She is relieved it is over - woman stuff.

Anniemom, I am so sorry to hear the news, but as was said, you will always take the very best care of Annie and she will be watched closely. It is sort of weird as Aunt Jo has a cyst on her kidney - it is inside, they did ultrasound. And she said she felt "off and pain in her stomach" so maybe that is what Annie is feeling. Is she on iron supplement or anything? Glad your son is home with his family.

I am watching Sarge like a hawk lately, he has ups and downs, today was good as it was Cold here, about 40's this morning.

So sad about shooting the animals but if in such pain and nothing can be done, they are running free now, together, bless their hearts.

Got my salad made, strawberries all ready and marinated the shiskabobs. They should be good and we have Tom's potatoe salad, that he made today. 4:00 they will be here, early people, so we'll be finished up by 8, I am guessing. Sometimes it's nice to be old and just turn in early! way to go

Boys, hope you are enjoying your Pond - how wonderful that is! Is your husband off of work? Abby would love that but would take off on us, I'm afraid. Little Jack, our son, Tom and wife - Courtney's Pom, is 7 tomorrow - he is all black and grey at the muzzle.

Hugs to all - missing more Buh ens but maybe are busy with the weekend. dog walk
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri May 24, '13 7:18pm PST 
AbbySargeMum.. glad that Christina is home and on the mend.

The Orr family who had the horses(its also a public visit farm) were devastated. They have worked hard to make it a decent nice place(and many are not) He was beyond any comfort. Their website is frozen at the moment. A note thanking all for everything and saying they are safe.. but ......

So many broken hearts....

The pond is My Boys .. Flicka and Lucas...not the other lady with the Poms..

Your dinner tomorrow sounds delicious !

Hugssssssssss for all...........
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Fri May 24, '13 10:21pm PST 
Annie hughughughughughughug

So sad about the horses and what those people had to go through putting them down like that all at once. Must have been horrifying.cry
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat May 25, '13 7:18am PST 
Morning All....

Errands then hopefully a quiet weekend.

Hoping Annie is a happy girl and ok today and that AbbysargeMum's dinner gpoes well.

Boys... hopong your husband can get off work early.

Hugs for the Crew and ALL others

Back later......
[notify]
  (Page 1739 of 1966: Viewing entries 17381 to 17390)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1734  1735  1736  1737  1738  1739  1740  1741  1742  1743  1744  [Last 10 entry]