GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1666 of 1964: Viewing entries 16651 to 16660)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1661  1662  1663  1664  1665  1666  1667  1668  1669  1670  1671  [Last 10 entry]  
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 9:31am PST 
Head screaming, but popping in for news...

Prayers for Jeanie that they find out what's wrong & can be easily corrected. Will ck back.

Sarge Mom, so sorry about neighbor, sounds like a very well respected man. HOPING you see this before Tom goes to move that furniture. Home Depot, Lowes or any box store like that have slider pads you put under the legs of furniture so one person can move heavy things. Don't know exact name, but store would know about them. So sorry about Fran.

Annie Mom, good luck with getting the crown.

My mom was so stubborn as well.

Back soon as possible for news on Jeanie and all...
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 10:42am PST 
Morning All........

Ok... Jeanie was fine about the angiogram last night... and they are doing it to see if it clarifys the tests. There is a speculative diagnosis and if it is that.. its very mendable. Jeanie SHOULD be home later tonight. But it will be later....

AbbySargeMum.... Hoping Sarge's ears are good !

Bad that the other firm didnt notice the crack.. I imagine you and Tom will be questioning them.. and their bill !

Sorry to hear about Fran hoping they can sort that out fast and make him comfortable.

You can buy.. in Target.. pads you put under heavy furniture and it makes moving it ALOT easier.. We bought them and they have been GREAT. Look in the home improvement are in Target. They are called Magic Sliders

MAGIC SLIDERS

We dont go to the Indian until tomorrow.. Its for Valentines,,,,

AnnieMum... for Jeanie is would blow her arm up... they must not go through her arm. Its ok for some people and not others. It would do the same to me.

San Diego zoo is one of THE conservation zoos in the world..... Its apparently an amazing place. I have followed their conservation for many years in conjunction with London Zoo

Hoping your dental app goes fine.

S&S.. just read your post.. as you can see I said about the Sliders too and pmailed the info to MamaD.

There wont be any news from Jeanie till much much later.. she wont be home (if they dont do anything else) till later tonight. May even be tomorrow. Will post as soon as I know.

Hugsss for all.............
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 9:04pm PST 
I called at 9.30pm eastern and left a message. We had prearranged I would do that and will call again morro.

No answer was no surprise. It will have been a very long hard day for both of them. Will let you knw as soon as I know anything. For now... it is as planned.

hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 4:49am PST 
kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing Happy Valentine's Day dear ones kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing

Thoughts of Jeannie and her heart procedure and will be anxious to hear about it. Bless her, she has been through so much, our love and prayers are with her. hug

Anniemom, hoping your dentist appt. went well for the crown. Glad to hear that son and family are praying. They are in our thoughts.

Flickamom, thanks for the sliders link - Tom knew of them but didn't have them and the furnace person helped him to move the furniture. Guess it is hardwood in her bedroom and the dresser and bed moved pretty easily. Today they are doing duct cleaning and then she is all set.

S&S mom, what a beautiful Valentine picture you posted on FB - it is precious and love that you added you and Clarke's sweet picture. Thank you for the sliders message, I read that and knew he had already moved things, went early to his mother's yesterday.

Flickamom, enjoy your outing today and know you love the Indian store. I get Ron's Eggman email and he is starting to make and sell jewelry on Etsy - fetishes and really lovely necklaces and bracelets. His carved eggs were considerably less than most that I saw on Etsy, too, some were 100's.

Hi Scooter and Trudy, hoping that your paw nail is healing.

Sarge's ear is still inflammed and his eye, a continued work in progress, as Angel Winston's, that dry eye is the ban of many dogs as they age.

River, how is Trickle and sending big hug to you all.

Maiyah, precious girl, your first Valentine's Day flowerskissingflowers!

Another message from Rocky. Took Sarge to the park, there was a square cardboard on the parking lot, I picked it up to put in the garbage tote, and what was on the other side, a beautiful blue butterfly.

I believe in angels and know that All our angels watch over all of us, I am positive of it as too many signs from many of our angels to us, that it is true. cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 8:39am PST 
wave Mornin' all and

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! kissingkissingkissingkissingkissing We have a gorgeous day, chilly with sunshine...couldn't ask for more!

S&SMom...those darn headaches! Hope it eases soon. How is Ray doing?

FlickaMom, will be waiting for news from Jeanie. The doc told me that not all can go through the wrist for angiogram and stent. I was one of the lucky ones and made the procedure so much easier. The San Diego Zoo is fantastic. Went there many years ago.

SargeMom, how is Fran doing? POP for Sarge! How wonderful to get a blue butterfly message from Angel Rocky! He sent it for Valentine's Day especially for you!

Please say a little prayer for my DIL. She is having that pain-pump procedure today. Hope it brings her some relief.

My crown went fine yesterday. I was nervous about it and don't know why. I've had crowns before....maybe all the drilling. Anyway, the dentist asked if I wanted nitrous oxide...never had it before. She said it would relax me so I agreed. It did help me to relax. I had that going through my nose, music earplugs in my ear and goggles on to protect my eyes from the bright light. I wouldn't want to see what I looked like! shock

hug for all in need and Valentine Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 9:18am PST 
Morning All........

Hoping All have a lovely day.

It is the Indian resturant we are going to later . Not the Native American trading post.

We are treated as family . Beautiful authentic food.. no "Americanisation". My dear best friend in England is an Asian lady and she taught me to cook how they cook. Its just like eating at her home.

Ron has had an Etsy shop for a very long time..(he had it when he was on here) but he was selling more on Artfire. I dont see his shop on Artfire anymore. Some of his eggs cost many hundreds too... some into 4 figures. There is alot of work in them Yes.. I saw he was selling the fetish stuff.

Glad Tom had some help to move the furniture and that is went well. Those Sliders may be worth getting next time you are in Target (they sell them as S&S Mum pointed out) elsewhere too. They are useful to have.

Hoping Sarge's ear and eye heal faster !

Lovely message from Rocky....

AnnieMum... its a beautiful day here too. Hard frost this morn and beautiful now.

Will be thinking of you DIL .. hoping it goes well.

Glad you dentist app went well. Nitrous does zero for me !

I will call Jeanie later this morning/afternoon. They have enough to deal with and Joe rare answers the phone anyway.

Will let you know when I know.. could well be morro even. Will try today.

Hugssssssssss for all..............

Edited by author Thu Feb 14, '13 9:32am PST

[notify]

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 10:07am PST 
kissingHappy Valentine's Day, dear ones!kissing

Annie Mon, so glad the dental crown went well. I love it when they give you nitrous oxide and music...barely know what's going on and so relaxing.

Sarge Mom, so glad Tom had help and didn't injure himself moving furniture. Thank you for the nice compliment about our Valentine's picture (that picture of Clark and I was taken in 2004...quite older looking now). Clark gave me such a beautiful card and he was touched by his card and present, too.

Still down with head, but will check back later for word (if any) on dear Jeanie.

No update on Ray yet (he might have come home today). I feel so for poor Cindy!

Love to all!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 11:46am PST 
Just spoken to Jeanie....

She got home around 10.30pm last night.

THE GOOD NEWS IS NO BLOCKAGES !

She has the arrhythmia anyway.. and she wont get the full results till probably later next week. BUT.. they wouldnt have let her home if something surgical needed to be done.. she was prepared for that before she went in.

For now.. she is in pain from massive bruising(she and I are twins on that) but ok and now resting. Joe too needs to rest.

She thanks everyone for the PoP and love sent.. she says it means all.

S&S... Cindy has my sympathy too !
[notify]

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 2:05pm PST 
So glad to hear Jeanie has no blockages and hope the pain will ease quickly. Thanks for the update, Flicka Mom!

AnnieMom, so hoping your DIL's procedure went well today.

Still down w/head...back when I can...please forgive misses!

Edited by author Thu Feb 14, '13 2:06pm PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 3:57am PST 
So glad to hear that Jeannie's procedure shows no blockage hughughug and sending alot of healing thoughts and prayers to her cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 Does her condition require medication, I think that is what my bil, Ann's husband, has. He is on his stationary bike every day in the winter and regular bike in the summer.

Anniemom, prayers for your dil today as she has her procedure to help with the pain. Glad that the crown appt. is finished, some appointments are just more stressful, I think. Glad it is over.

Flickamom, when is the Indian Post outing?

S&S loved your dear pictures you posted, they are so nice and hope you keep them up on the page all year. How did Clark like his book from the family for Valentine's Day.

Tom surprised me with a Pandora bracelet, for our 35th anniversary of being engaged, it has a sweet bulldog charm, a red pave heart and a ring with blue stones, for all my 'boys' in my life!

We went to see his mother and take the new filter for her furnace, the duct cleaning took 3 hours and went well, she said they were 3 nice boys. Came at 7:45 and finished at 11:00. And then we stopped to see Fran, who is still in the hospital since Tuesday with a blood clot in his lung, they are monitoring the coumedin. Said it could have happened at first long chemo session.

Tom took care of the neighbor dog while they were all at the funeral and breakfast and said it was so cute a little Yorkie, really wanted to walk, though! He had a dentist cleaning and said it was pretty sore - so we stopped for lunch at a local place near his mother's and he had an omlet and I got a salad and soup. Wanted to take his mother but she had just eaten breakfast.

How was little Maiyah's first Valentine's Day!

Hugs to all and hope it was a nice day - windy here now.
[notify]
  (Page 1666 of 1964: Viewing entries 16651 to 16660)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1661  1662  1663  1664  1665  1666  1667  1668  1669  1670  1671  [Last 10 entry]