GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1632 of 1934: Viewing entries 16311 to 16320)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1627  1628  1629  1630  1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636  1637  [Last 10 entry]  
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 7:12am PST 
Hi and Bye,
Out to shovel and shovel and some more. Over nite till now. So much of it. Have to go to work ???shrug
Maiyah loves it, runs her head under the snow and chase the flakes...The beauty of being a kid,
Great day to all and a shot of Whiskey to Auntie
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 7:22am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, your temps are only getting up to freezing? Brrrrrrrr! Saw some of the blizzards and tornadoes on the news. How awful for those people. I've got a crick in my neck. Do they make those arthur-itis gloves for necks? Jim & I love leftovers.

Maiyah, your are such a beautiful girl, just like our JennaAngel! Stay warm and cozy sweetie! Thanks for the yummy side dish!

Not much going on here. Just putting one foot in front of the other! Need to go to pharmacy and pick up some refills.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one! kissing
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 10:03am PST 
Hello all, been a busy 3 days, and can it be Christmas is already over - I am always thinking it comes so fast after Halloween, and then it is gone. We had a big snow storm yesterday and last night - the skiers are thrilled about it of course. We used to get alot of snow here as a rule every winter, but has let up in the past 10 years really, more ice and just cold stuff.

Had a wonderful dinner at Courtney and Tom's Christmas Eve, and turkey meatballs and spaghetti, salad, garlic toast, bruchetta and deserts. Christmas morning, I posted as they came later to open gifts. We had a casserole of french toast Courtney brought and good thing as our dinner was later than usual. About 3:00, and everyone was hungry. Flickamom, your picture is so yummy looking - bet you enjoyed your dinner. Anniemom, how was your dinner and what did you have on Christmas? My sil is on her way to see her daughter in Houston in an hour for 3 weeks, a wedding and just a nice long visit.

Love the pictures of little Maiyah - what a precious girl and so fluffy!

Rob has a new thing, when they removed his bone plate in his head, it is now shifting and looks like a scar on his forehead, just started to show up this week. About 5 inches long. Yet another terrible part of the injury in September. I said to be sure your attorney knows this, as could be even more movement in time. This was no little bop on the head, and I am concerned about long term problems, now.

Off to the mall to walk - Tom made scalloped potatoes and used some of the ham - and also took a large dish of Grandmas ziti and sauce to the 'farmers' across the street and cookies, they are brothers and have no-one but the 2 of them. Their family owned most of land around here but not much is left that they own.

Love to all - hope to hear from the rest of our Buh ens soon - big hug
[notify]

Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 10:50am PST 
Snow and more snow...19 inches so far, serious, ending around 8h00 tonite.
Work sent Dad back home even before he made it anywhere near it.
Mom is knitting a driveway...I mean a scarf.
Lucky me, I really would like to help but I cant seem to get around to using a shovel or scraper...dancing
Snow makes my furrrrr rel smooth...It is not too cold but hard towalk, little tractor thing did not pass by yet ???
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 3:38pm PST 
Afternoon All.......

AnnieMum... I do cold FAR better than 122F !!! We may get some freezing drizzle... not the ice I do not like,,, good honest snow I can deal with. It just crawled above freezing today so the ice has gone in most places...

Use a warm scarf on your neck.. it helps !

PapaC.... stay safe... missing a day is better than freezing in the snow to noo avail. Love the "knitting a driveway" One of my most treasured Winter possessions is the scarf (all 6 feet of it !) my friends Mum knitted me when I was ... 17 !! Thats 40 yrs ago.. and it is still doing regular service each year... !!

AbbySargeMum... glad you had a lovely Christmas and the food sounds wonderful.

Hoping this with Rob is just the part of it all settling down. I am sure his doctor will be able to make some sense of it. And its as the doctors have said to my sister about Andy.. worry about what you know.... thats enough to deal with... take it as it comes... Will Rob be seeing the doctor about this latest thing ?

Take care of you too....

Hugssss for all..................
[notify]
Burt- BlackPearl

Shelter Dogs- Deserve a 2nd- Chance

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 11:27pm PST 
So tonight, in FaceBooks every increasing nosiness about their users, the status boxed prompted "So, how are you doing, ----".

Let me tell you how I'm doing. After going through roughly $4,000 start to finish over the past 8 weeks of Dixie's life (urine & blood work, ultrasound, xrays, 3 appts. with 3 different Eye vets, meds, removal of the eye, biopsy of the eye & typing of the cancer at Univ of Wisc-Madison, post-surgery follow-up visits, cancer meds, special food & treats to try to get her to eat, and finally 2-stage euth & private cremation), about a week before Dixie went to the Bridge, OzzyCat's vet said she heard a heart murmur and wanted to do xrays/ultrasound/blood work to diagnose/begin treating his heart problems--a 12 yr old cat with heart problems. So, how do you THINK I'm feeling?

Edited by author Thu Dec 27, '12 11:28pm PST

[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 7:09am PST 
I noticed that too....my status would have been...I feel like sh-t laugh out loud Mom has been sick for a couple of days now. She made it in to work...barely wink

I am sorry to hear about Ozzycat...what stage is the murmur? Spirit has a stage 2 murmur...that on top of the renal failure. She is in good spirits though and doing well. No wheezing or cracking in her chest which is good.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 8:04am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, heard on the news about the snow storm there. Stay safe & warm! Sounds like lots of good food over there. Send some this way! I hope Rob doesn't run into any problems with the head injury. Does he have an appt. with the doc to check things out?

Maiyah, sounds like some serious snow over there. Stay cozy, pretty girl!

FlickaMom, yes, guess cold is better than 122F. I have a warming wrap that I put in the micro. Have it on as we speak and it does help. Speaking of knit scarves. Jim had one when we lived for a year in 1977 in DC. I still have it and keep it with my jacket to wear when I take Annie for a walk in the cold weather. It's still in great shape and very warm.

BurtMom hughughughughug Sorry to hear about Ozzy's heart murmur.

Scooter, hope mom feels better soon. Daddy is just getting over it.

The rain should come to an end today. We are attending the memorial for our friend, Dave, later this afternoon at his daughter's house. I was going to stop and pick up some stuffed animals for the grandkids.

Smooches for each and every one! kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 12:00pm PST 
Afternoon All.......

We got snow this morning... melting now.. 2 falls (not ice I had my Winter Trax on.. magical.. but dont stop $%^&*() stupid tripping legs and back) and 2 hours to do 20 mins stuff outside.... later ...

And you all wonder why I wont go near the faceless place ????????

BurtMUm.... Ozzie isnt in pain... is 12 yrs old.. and is loved and happy as he is.... Honestly ? You want me to be honest ?. Love Ozzie as you do.. let Ozzie be Ozzie with just a watching brief (which you do anyway...find a vet who doesnt need you to put THEIR kids through College..

I have had a heart murmer all my life.... still here and and it wont be the heart murmer that takes me....

Oh.... and consider the data miner faceless really is.. and consider that it only reviews its security WHEN it has Court cases brought against it.

Love you dearly BurtMum.... please find some peace for even a few moments.. and know we all care....

Scoots.....Feel better SOON !!!!

AnnieMum... that made me smile about the scarf. I bet we all have something similar ? Strange how some things become a part of our lives and other things just drift through.

Take some solace from the memorial....think and say the things you need to say. Make a place in your heart to put some things to rest....

Love and Hugsssssssss for all..................
[notify]
Burt- BlackPearl

Shelter Dogs- Deserve a 2nd- Chance

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 12:29pm PST 
Scoots, I'll paw mail you with some heart murmur questions... don't want to pile on the Group. wink

I had a weird thing yesterday at work. The guy who showed us Dixie at the shelter messaged me on FB about a hard-luck dog, one that spent a year at the shelter before being adopted, was lost after 2 days, found after another 3 1/2 days, and returned to HSCA 5 days later.

We had put feelers out about a couple of the dogs at HSCA, but decided after some thought to wait. I felt really pressured, and a little ticked. I guess we've become the 2nd chance home for their black dogs that no one adopts... Lar said I shouldn't be upset, that that is what shelter workers do. I don't know, it just bugged me.

Annie Mum, & Iron Mum, wanted to mention those microwave wraps... they're a wonder! Filled with some sort of husk, and kind of aromatic when heated. They sell them at Marshalls, TJMaxx, Kohl's, etc. I found one at a mall Kiosk in Az that's perfect for shoulders/neck. It's actually shaped like a wide U, and when heated and draped over your shoulders.... ahhhhhhhhhhh. cloud 9

I think the Bed Buddies brand is also the same kind of thing.

Stay safe and warm, everyone. Love to you all.

Edited by author Fri Dec 28, '12 12:56pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1632 of 1934: Viewing entries 16311 to 16320)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1627  1628  1629  1630  1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636  1637  [Last 10 entry]