GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1630 of 1938: Viewing entries 16291 to 16300)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1625  1626  1627  1628  1629  1630  1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  [Last 10 entry]  
Hayden

Nothing says Lub- like a Bootie- Rub!

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 12:37pm PST 
Just popping in to wish all of our buhens gang a very merry Christmas. Hugs you all hug
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 12:42pm PST 
sitting down - whew, this Christmas is a busy one, but will be over quickly. Love your tree and mantle, Flickamom, it is so nice to be in your own home, 2nd Christmas. So sorry to hear of your bracelet, I know what you mean as I lose my things and try and retrace backwards - I would call Target, you said you shop there. Check the garden with a flashlight at night - sparkle would pick up light. Also in the bed, you never know if it is there. And the car. I have some nice things but for that reason, I don't wear them. But if you don't enjoy and wear things, what is the point to having them, too.

Anniemom, that's right you have to watch the interaction with your other meds. That is true of our friend Aunt Jo with her Coumedin. Your Christmas sounds very nice and know you will enjoy the service and your meal. Will you go out tomorrow or make something at home? Tom is checking the recipes for the 16 lb. Smith ham - his mother said either foil or not, about 4 hours. I made my deviled eggs, ambrosia, pumpkin pie and thought of thumbprint cookies, ran out of steam. Went to a bakery we love to get an almond ring for tomorrow and one for the neighbor, he is home finally from the hospital.

Still have to make the salad before we go. I got Courtney a little Christmas cactus, and a tin of candy with dogs on it. We will go there at 6, her parents, brother, nephew and sister will be there too - and tomorrow C & T come here to open gifts about 8:30 AM We'll have about 17 people for dinner at 2:00 depending.
Hoping that S&S are doing ok, haven't heard from them here in a bit, and also Christmas hugs to Hayden and new baby, and all - good to hear from Scooter.

Had some snow the other day and still on the ground. Drove out to see those animated store windows yesterday and stopped in an old fashioned clothing store, been there forever.

Merry Christmas to all if I don't get on early - hopefully will be able to pop in! wave
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 12:57pm PST 
Wishing all of our dear Buhens pals & peeps a very Merry Christmas, better health, easing of sorrows and enjoy a peaceful day. Having you all as our family of friends is the greatest gift we could ever have!

(Sore throat & chills gave way to a nasty upper respitratory something and now we're both down with it, which is why we haven't kept up lately...think of all each day, just not up to being UP).

hughughugLove and best wishes to you all, dearest friends!hughug|hug
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 4:00pm PST 
Yuletide Blessings Hayden !

AbbySargeMum... find time to just sit too !

Yes.. I stripped the bed !.. Also I just keep an eye open outside.. we shall see...

Enjoy your company... make time for you. The ham.. I always average it out for meat at 20 mins per lb plus 20 mins over.. but check regularly the last hour.

S&S... stay warm and rest... quiet is good and it will help you feel better.. Jay was down with that for 6 weeks last Christmas....hoping you get better fast ! HUGSSSSSSS

Hugssssssssssssssss for all............
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 2:53am PST 
wavesnoopyrainbow Merry Christmas to all snoopywavelittle angel

Just saw Santa putting gifts under the tree - will be fun a little later. Courtney and Tom, her parents, brother, son and her sister were for dinner and we watched a little of Shrek with Colin (2) and they will go to see him open presents this morning and to our house. Tom is fooling with the ham, he likes to do the big dinners and enjoys it.

Hi to sweet Hayden and Merry Christmas to your family and Scout wave

S&S Mom - sorry you have been sick, and hope you are better. Will you see your neighbors today?

Talked to Uncle Frank, he said he was going with same friends for dinner today he had Thanksgiving with, glad he's not alone. Smiling as at 101 - I should have his wonderful attitude - so uplifting.

Flickamom, have a wonderful dinner today - what are you having?

Maiyah, your first Christmas!

DarlaMae, thinking sweet thoughts of your family, who are always in our hearts and prayers.

Anniemom, hope you enjoyed your service. Tom went to church and ended up helping a man with his wife, who was having troubles, they did call 911 after a few tries to have her walk, as she wanted to try, but she went to hospital.

Levipack, can just imagine the fun at your house this morning!

Pearls, know you are working and bless you for doing that. Courtney's sister is in pagination, I think I mentioned, and works as you do. Came about 7 last night and off today.

Scooter - love to all and you said you had company - busy fun

River, enjoy your hometown neighbors

Love to all, thanks for being here big hugflowerskissingflowers
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 6:24am PST 
Buh-ens family cloud 9hughughughughug Wishing all of you a very merry christmas. I know many have had struggles, we have had blessings too. Just remember what the day is about about cloud 9hughughughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 6:39am PST 
Yuletide Blessing to ALL..........

Love and Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

AbbySargeMum... Turkey/Roast potatoes/Chestnuts in gravy/Mums Stuffing/Sprouts-Cauil-Carrots/Home made sweet Mince Pie and cream !

We ARE Blessed.........

Thinking of all..............back later.....
[notify]
Burt- BlackPearl

Shelter Dogs- Deserve a 2nd- Chance

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 7:43am PST 
Happy Christmas!

We will have ham, corn, yams this afternoon before I go in. They are catering food in again at work like they did for Thanksgiving, but it's scheduled to come at 4pm-5pm, and I start at 6pm tonight. shrug

Woke up with a very sore hand, from clenching it in my sleep! Put on my Arthur-eye-tis glove I got from Hammacher Sclemmer and waiting until 30 min pass so I can take something (have to wait 'cuz of thyroid meds). Feel like a wreck, and pretty crabby... not feeling the whole happy, happy, joy, joy today.

Hope everyone has a safe and blessed Christmas. Know that we love you all...
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 8:13am PST 
Wishing our Buhen's family a very Merry Christmas!

SargeMom, 17 people is a lot, good thing Tom is helping in the kitchen. I know you will enjoy, though! How nice to have a white Christmas!

S&SMom, sorry both of you are sick for Christmas. Hope you feel well soon.

FlickaMom, what a wonderful home cooked Christmas meal. I'll be right over. big grin

BurtMom, too bad about your hand. Enjoy what you can today!

Hi Hayden & Scoots!

We really enjoyed the Christmas service yesterday evening. Very festive and lots of music and Christmas carols. When son came home from work we opened gifts and he sat and talked and we had some laughs. Then watched some Christmas shows. Today will be quiet, maybe grab a bite to eat later.

Have a Merry Christmas and Smooches for all kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 12:08pm PST 
We now have 3/4 inch of ice ! That seems to be it for now ! Possibly more ice to come. Went down only once whiles outside.. Nothing beats ice bruising !

Another hour till Dinner.

BurtMum.... wishing you could rest.... take it slow and keep warm... Going to look that glove up.. do they do one for legs ??.

AnnieMum.. glad you had some happy time and time to just talk... it means alot...

Going to check Dinner
[notify]
  (Page 1630 of 1938: Viewing entries 16291 to 16300)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1625  1626  1627  1628  1629  1630  1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  [Last 10 entry]