GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1604 of 1889: Viewing entries 16031 to 16040)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  1608  1609  [Last 10 entry]  
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 1:35pm PST 
*rummaging around looking, looking, looking*

Heh, does anyone know what I did with that last can of WIN's Poot-B-Gone? This new dry dog food is NOT agreeing with ol' Buddy Burt!

eek
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 2:21pm PST 
Clank ... rattle ... wheeeeee.... clankclank........

**This what you looking for ? **

POOT B GONE

big laugh

I couldnt believe it was the name of a real company !
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 2:25pm PST 
hughughugLove to all of you...rough day today, Sully is so lost.hughughug

Can't thank you all enough for all the support & comfort.
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 3:35pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughug

hughughughug Sully and Mum & Dad hughughughug

hughughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Fri Nov 16, '12 3:36pm PST

[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 4:15pm PST 
Sully and Family....my heart is breaking for you.....

We left Nashville today.....

Sure did not like leaving....we love Nashville! and Aunty Pam Willow and Peanut!

Really thought the potty training would be easier this time around

big laugh

Trickle is only 4 months....guess the expectations shouldn't be great! big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

hugbig hughug' Fur All hugbig hughug
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 6:09pm PST 
"He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy

unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me... whenever... wherever - in case I need him. And I expect I will - as I

always have. He is just my dog." big hug
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 6:16pm PST 
"The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich.

It's harder to smile than to cry,
Maiyah
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 8:06pm PST 
River..... safe journies....

4 mths is still early to expect full potty training.... it will come !

Maiyah.... beautiful beautiful words....

S&S... know that we are thinnking of you...and Sully

hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 3:47am PST 
wishespartypartyhamster dance Hayden and AngelRocky partywisheshamster danceparty I know that Hayden will celebrate with Scout and Rocky will celebrate with AngelSocks and many other dear Angel friends today, bless them all.

hamster danceflowerssnoopyhappy dancepartywishesblue dogcheerwishespartyhamster dancewishes
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 6:50am PST 
partypartywishesrainbowwishesWishing a Happy Birthday to Angel Rocky!partypartywishesrainbowwishes
Hope all our angels are having a big pawty at the Bridge to celebrate!

Wishing all a great weekend and, again, that you all for your sweet support.

hughughugBuhens!hughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1604 of 1889: Viewing entries 16031 to 16040)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  1608  1609  [Last 10 entry]