GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1603 of 1915: Viewing entries 16021 to 16030)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  1608  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 7:20am PST 
S&S, you are so right. Buhens has been a wonderful home to all of us. I have only been here for a little over a year, and it has been such a comfort to me.

Now it is time for all of us to be here for you during this time of sorrow. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. hughughughug
Socks is probably waving her paw at us right now from Rainbow Bridge. Sweet girl, you are so loved. little angel

Maiyah, so happy to have you in our Buhens family. Please post lots of puppy stories for us.

Smooches kissing
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 8:30am PST 
Why, why do they have to go so early? I know, they learn better and faster than hoomans but so what.Socks, thank you for being there when I (Jenna) went and now, me, little Maiyah feel it is my heart that goes to you. Big sis would have wanted this . Mom and Dad, WE are with you, we sure understand,with tears of pain mixed with sadness.Our warm emotions are flowing toward you, be at peace and remember all the great moments. Time..................
hug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 8:55am PST 
Morning All.......

hughughughughug For All hughughughughug

Love and alot of HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[notify]

Willow

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 9:01am PST 
hug hug Socks and family hug hug cry
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 10:13am PST 
Oh Socks cry I'm so sorry cry My heart is broken. I will go and read the diary. I extend my deepest sympathies to your family. I'm sure Sully is not having an easy time of it either frown

I'm leaving you big hugs hughughughughughug My love to Linda, Clark, and Sully

Edited by author Thu Nov 15, '12 10:21am PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 2:52am PST 
hughughughughughug Precious Socks hughughughughug now an angel. Our hearts are heavy with the loss of a dear and loving friend. You are free of pain and with your dear brother, Buddy, an Angel. Our time with you is all to short and our memories are so precious to comfort us. In our hearts.

we had to run a scan program on our computer yesterday to rid of the virus (Bot/Trojan) that was running to all our contacts. Delete anything from me except obvious email. I am not opening anything for a few days as well.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 6:58am PST 
Mornin' all,

hughughughughug for all!

Annie waves her paw at Socks up with the angels.big hug We love you sweet girl!

It's a gorgeous morning here. I have lots of errands and Jim has a function with retired Nasa guys so busy day here.

SargeMom, so many got that virus including me. It didn't do any harm to my computer, thank goodness.

Dixie, keep eating!

Let's hold each other close hughughug

Smooches kissing

Edited by author Fri Nov 16, '12 7:01am PST

[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 8:20am PST 
Hey friends...just popping in before the weekend. I have Socks and Dixie on my mind. I relit my candle yesterday for Dixie. I'm pretty bad with that...remembering to do it red face

All is good here....leaving hugs for all of ya! Have a good weekend hughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 9:53am PST 
Morning All........

Yes AbbySargeMum...

I got it from AnniesMum as well (as she got it from one of her contacts before that)... and like her it didnt harm my computer.... It was the first time in 9 years I clicked a link !! No-ones fault.. just an annoyance... fortunately it is not a destroying virus. It is the link (that others in turn click) that send the thing on.... it doesnt reside on the computer.

As I was also told.... dont click the link in any emails that come with it in... opening the email is ok... it is the link opening that sends it on to your contacts. So you are doing the right thing by not clicking on any of those links....

AnnieMum.... Its a beautiful day here too... frost again this morning... loving that.... we need a real winter (nothing extreme mind !!)

Jay has gone to Lunch with his air force collegues too. he goes once a month.. Its good for all of them !

Scoots.....glad all is good with you... have a gentle weekend...

For S&S and Dixie Beep..... know we all love you dearly... you are in our hearts and thoughts.....

hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Lucas

Did I hear- cellophane- crinkle?

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 12:30pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

The photo I use for Lucas's primary photo here got a Runner Up in a big on-line gardening site I belong to.

The photo contest has 12 sections.. one being Domestic and Pet Animals...

It isnt a technically good pic as it was snatched in seconds on zoom as I can almost never catch him face on... but it is THE photo I adore of him.

I am delighted !!
[notify]
  (Page 1603 of 1915: Viewing entries 16021 to 16030)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  1608  [Last 10 entry]