GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 13 of 1945: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]  
BabyGirl

I am an Army of- One...mess!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:53am PST 
Hey Sarge, where you been hidden, in the Dogarita fountain? LOL I was wonderins ifn you would be comin on by and showins us how to Pawrty.. How ya been. Have a steak or another Dogarita buddy.
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:54am PST 
Hey Sarge - where is everyone shrug
[notify]
BabyGirl

Rocky don't be burnin down da place wif that grill fire...you goofy guy,big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

Sarge

Loving

Hi sweet Baby Girl - I was in the fountain - and looking for my girl - and here I am - how's your daddy doing at home - he's our Hero!!! way to gosnoopyway to go
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:55am PST 
Wooo, I need the extinguisher - or a bucket of something here - flame up going on......toasty steaks coming up!! big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
BabyGirl

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:55am PST 
Well Rocky it is stil a little early for CST and PST you know. They will be here just gibes them some time and have another Dogarita.
[notify]
Griffin

Rub my hieny

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:56am PST 
I would love a steak!!! I love to grill, but since I've been stuck in my crate because of my darn knee I haven't grilled in a long time! I like mine extra rare please big grin
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:56am PST 
We need some music - where is Griffen - he was doing the "Staying Alive" before - the BeeGee's =snoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Spike

Born to have- fun!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:58am PST 
Hay, hay, hay!! dis Mitey Mitey Buh-ens. i knocks da widdle bwat da tyke off da chare and i iz ready to pawty an shake muh pee pads cheer

tank yoos all for havin dis pawty for me. i an old bullie and i gotz cancer now so i will be goin to da Bridge soon. i lubs me new bullie fwend, hayden. she my bestest fwend ever puppy

summone pass me a dogarita and stands back cuz i drools laugh out loud

da mitey, mitey BUH-ENS cheer

p.s. i twied to getz muh pitchur on heer so yoos can sees me but i coodent so yoos has to looks at da wittle bwat da tyke frown
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:58am PST 
Griffen, you are doing so good, it's tough to be sort of grounded but not much longer - now, here's a yummy steak - perfect the way you want it - steak sauce and french fries!! way to goway to go
[notify]
  (Page 13 of 1945: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]